Far Cry 6 (PC, PS4, PS5, XB1, XSX) (Oct 7)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What’s special about the map if you don’t mind me asking?
It's big and 3 different areas, Far Cry always does a good job setting wise but overall this was my least favorite Far Cry if I am being real. The story wasn't really much interesting and the game didn't have much innovation from the previous titles but as a first timer you will enjoy it more than others

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It's big and 3 different areas, Far Cry always does a good job setting wise but overall this was my least favorite Far Cry if I am being real. The story wasn't really much interesting and the game didn't have much innovation from the previous titles but as a first timer you will enjoy it more than others
Is the gunplay and physics good? Only bought it cause I felt like shooting up some shyt.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Is the gunplay and physics good? Only bought it cause I felt like shooting up some shyt.
I enjoy Far Cry gunplay but that is just me, you can watch videos or play and determine it for yourself.

I just enjoy this series because good map, decent storyline and decent gunplay is always fun for me :yeshrug:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
What’s special about the map if you don’t mind me asking?
its filled with checkpoints and stations everywhere
like a ghost recon game
you can make a line across the map and enjoy going across it... on foot it would take hours to clear camps from one side to another

farcry 4 was dope in Tibet or wherever because the cars were true to location and you could ambush on hills

I hated 5 because they watered it down and made it more of a hunting game than a true farcry experience
it was just tall pine trees.... streams and flat in most of the map.... typical USA highways with no character

6 and 4 felt like darting through 3rd world nooks and actually capturing villages
if you love first person shooters and just overall fun... 15$ is a no brainer

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
As a first time Far Cry gamer I’m surprised by the wildlife interaction and seeing them attack enemies. That surprised me. Also, got surprised by the NPCs running over both enemies and each other on the road with various types of transportation including horses. Didn’t see that coming. Got a warning on my screen when I accidentally motar’d a civilian.

Due to playing so many collecthons growing up I think I’m progressing slowly cause I be trying to loot and pick up everything I see. I’ve only had to google one time and that was how to get into the cage at Fort Quinto. I really like the autocrat. I’m trying to get good enough in marksmanship to make it my main firearm.

Story pisses me off in the fact I can’t pause, I have to exit the entire game to do so and thats dumb as hell. I just saw they have coplayer which is great too bad I love in an era where everyone is stuck on COD or Forrnite.

I saw 3 gators in a swamp I refused to cross that bytch on foot. Tried riding a horse across but he kept bucking me off so I shot it dead and got another horse.

Gator friend is interesting I mostly ignore it and pray it doesn’t break my stealth when I’m attempting a machete assassination.

Juan Cortez my favorite

I had to force myself to stop playing cause I have work in the morning so overall I’m really enjoying it. Anytime I gotta make myself stop playing is a good side.

It was interesting hearing latin music while torching fields with a flamethrower. I haven’t had much experience driving vehicles yet but I like how the horses jump over everything.

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yo this game is really fukkin fun. Tried it on a whim and played all day yesterday I already got my character to lvl 7 :mjgrin:

I’m actually liking the story and characters a lot more than I expected to

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Yo this game is really fukkin fun. Tried it on a whim and played all day yesterday I already got my character to lvl 7 :mjgrin:

I’m actually liking the story and characters a lot more than I expected to
You need to get the Urushi rifle that shyt is amazing. Love this gun.

I haven’t progressed with the story once I started looking for Unique weapons.

So I saw that an easy money farm is to shoot sharks from the beach to farm plastics but I’m not about to dive in the water to collect the loot cause there are other sharks. So if you get the Trapper Boots it will automatically collect loot on kill so all you gotta do is stand there.

Man I hate sharks so much that when I accidentally fell off the oil platform, I got bit 3 times, I’m trying to swim to the ladder….I’m too far from the fukkin ladder. This nikka won’t let me go. I turn around and start stabbing at him. His health barely going down….I said fukkit and Restart from Autosave. I’ve never done that since playing this game.

I’m okay with falling to my death, drowning, getting shot and killed or blown up but I’m not about to let another animal bite me to death IM THE APEX PREDATOR HOW DARE YOU EAT ME???

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You need to get the Urushi rifle that shyt is amazing. Love this gun.

I haven’t progressed with the story once I started looking for Unique weapons.

So I saw that an easy money farm is to shoot sharks from the beach to farm plastics but I’m not about to dive in the water to collect the loot cause there are other sharks. So if you get the Trapper Boots it will automatically collect loot on kill so all you gotta do is stand there.

Man I hate sharks so much that when I accidentally fell off the oil platform, I got bit 3 times, I’m trying to swim to the ladder….I’m too far from the fukkin ladder. This nikka won’t let me go. I turn around and start stabbing at him. His health barely going down….I said fukkit and Restart from Autosave. I’ve never done that since playing this game.

I’m okay with falling to my death, drowning, getting shot and killed or blown up but I’m not about to let another animal bite me to death IM THE APEX PREDATOR HOW DARE YOU EAT ME???

Yeah I was running the Urushi rifle until the last stretch of the game where I just used heavily modded 4 star weapons. That desert eagle with the silencer :banderas:

I beat the main story this game was pretty good overall :ehh: The setting, dialogue and characters were actually my favorite parts of the game
Although the last 5% of the main story had me like “Really, that’s it? :patrice:

Giancarlo Esposito killed the villian role as usual:wow:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just got the free trail on PS5. See if I’ll enjoy this one as much as I did with Far Cry 5 :ehh: