Far Cry 6 (PC, PS4, PS5, XB1, XSX) (Oct 7)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
All I know is that the "resolver" philosophy is a real thing in Cuba where you have to make due with what you have but its funny hearing French Canadian cacs pronounce it lol kudos on the recreating of Havana as Esperanza as well, looks damn near indentical. Last note, the trainable crocodile is a real thing too, Cuban crocodiles are highly intelligent, can run on land, hunt in packs and can follow commands :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m stalking an XSX bundle gamestop is about to drop that includes this game so I may end up playing it :ehh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All I know is that the "resolver" philosophy is a real thing in Cuba where you have to make due with what you have but its funny hearing French Canadian cacs pronounce it lol kudos on the recreating of Havana as Esperanza as well, looks damn near indentical. Last note, the trainable crocodile is a real thing too, Cuban crocodiles are highly intelligent, can run on land, hunt in packs and can follow commands :damn:

you means crocodiles in general... they don't have a distinct advantage by being from cuba :skip:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
you means crocodiles in general... they don't have a distinct advantage by being from cuba :skip:

:beli: from animalia.com:

Cuban crocodiles are equally at home on land or in water, being strong swimmers as well as competent at walking and jumping. Temperature control is important for them, since they cannot generate heat metabolically but soak it up from the sun or from warm water, usually in the morning, when cold and groggy, or once they have eaten a meal, because heat will raise their metabolism. They generally cooperate when feeding or hunting, but still relate to one another within a dominance hierarchy based on size, gender, and temperament. Cuban crocodiles are very intelligent, and the fact that they are more vicious and more lethal is because of their well-coordinated cerebral cortex, tissue that links intelligence, memory and awareness. When crocodiles hunt together in the wild, they will surround large prey to attack it, and maim it to make it defenseless. However, following a hunt, these crocodiles generally remain solitary and often are found basking near riverbeds.

From wiki
This species has been observed to display interesting behavior that other crocodilians do not. A colony of this species at Gatorland, Florida, has exhibited what is strongly suspected to be pack-hunting behavior, which may explain the predation of prehistoric megafauna that coexisted with this species, such as the giant sloth. The behavior has prompted much interest in the species, usually kept singly (especially so after such reports).[15] This species is also the most terrestrial of the crocodiles, and also exhibits highly intelligent behaviour.[16]

Little b*stards are smarter than pits and work in groups, why do you think I came to America in the first place :what: