Fareed Zakaria approves of EUROPE Muslim ban...Bill Maher agrees lol

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
:mjlol:

Bill Maher says Europe has a real immigration problem. America doesn’t have one .

Then Zakaria basically says Europeans have a right to ban Muslims because in Europe they take pride in the fact that they grandparents and great grandparents were born there :francis: Says that’s what’s so great about Europe the same people have been baking bread for 100 years .Called it charming .

Then said an Algerian doesn’t know how to assimilate into that . Questions what is his place in the world:francis: His place in the world ? Maybe open a gas station ?

Starts at 4:45

I also found it funny how he said look around the table we are from all over the place . He’s the only person not born in America sitting at the table :francis:

And Bill Maher continues to shyt on people like a republican and nobody is saying anything .

Last edited:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
The same families have been butchers for 100 years .

In America you get labeled racists and they mock you with “ they stealing my jobs “ and they claim immigrant jobs are “ low paying wages”.

In Europe it’s called charm and dignity to want to pass on jobs and work the same jobs forever .

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
muslim culture is not compatible with western culture in 2018 :yeshrug: it is what it is

none of these liberal apologists who are scared to criticize islam, would send their daughters to live in a sharia society

does multiculturalism work?
The answer is it doesn't matter, it does not need to. Nobody owes you anything for living on stolen land.
Assimilation is not necessary, im only talking about cultural assimilation, of course they got to respect the law, but thats it.

They can come here and remain who they are forever, they dont owe you anything.
In fact America has no culture, any real culture it has is from elsewhere. Sports is not culture, gun culture is not culture. The U.S. has no culture in itself if you remove immigrants.

And I wouldn't send my daugther to live under Sharia no. But if you believe many muslim country are under sharia then tell me is that culture?
Sharia Law is govt. imposed, it is not culture coming from the people, it is oppression coming from atop, just like Saudi Arabia.
But I also would not send my daughter to Idaho, or certain parts of Mississipi, or maybe any part of Alabama, and probably not south carolina either or certain parts of Florida So what?d

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does multiculturalism work?
The answer is it doesn't matter, it does not need to. Nobody owes you anything for living on stolen land.
Assimilation is not necessary, im only talking about cultural assimilation, of course they got to respect the law, but thats it.

They can come here and remain who they are forever, they dont owe you anything.
In fact America has no culture, any real culture it has is from elsewhere. Sports is not culture, gun culture is not culture. The U.S. has no culture in itself if you remove immigrants.

And I wouldn't send my daugther to live under Sharia no. But if you believe many muslim country are under sharia then tell me is that culture?
Sharia Law is govt. imposed, it is not culture coming from the people, it is oppression coming from atop, just like Saudi Arabia.
But I also would not send my daughter to Idaho, or certain parts of Mississipi, or maybe any part of Alabama, and probably not south carolina either. So what?
if you want my opinion, muslim culture as societies should be confined to the middle east. if they want to live like it's 1400, knock yourself out. no one else is feeling any of that bullshyt :dead:

BUT, and this is more important, america and europe need to stay the fukk out and leave these people the fukk alone. so we DO take blame for destabilizing this part of the world and causing refugees, to an extent

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
if you want my opinion, muslim culture as societies should be confined to the middle east. if they want to live like it's 1400, knock yourself out. no one else is feeling any of that bullshyt :dead:

BUT, and this is more important, america and europe need to stay the fukk out and leave these people the fukk alone. so we DO take blame for destabilizing this part of the world and causing refugees, to an extent
You do realize where we destabilized those countries right?
You think Christian Evangelicalism did not play a part? I would say Christian Evangelicals have more of a "kill infidels" mentality than the Taliban.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do realize where we destabilized those countries right?
You think Christian Evangelicalism did not play a part? I would say Christian Evangelicals have more of a "kill infidels" mentality than the Taliban.
you wont catch me caping for christians in any way, shape or form :scusthov:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
People shyt on Maher all the time. Maher is like George Soros for Republicans. Some strange boogeyman you all like to point at as a straw man. I refuse to even watch Maher since probably his last show.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
People shyt on Maher all the time. Maher is like George Soros for Republicans. Some strange boogeyman you all like to point at as a straw man. I refuse to even watch Maher since probably his last show.
He’s not George Soros and he’s not a boogeyman . lol

I actually like Bill Maher , but he’s just so far out there it’s amazing .

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
muslim culture is not compatible with western culture in 2018 :yeshrug: it is what it is

none of these liberal apologists who are scared to criticize islam, would send their daughters to live in a sharia society

It's not a culture. I depends on the country/region and how they choose to interpret the religion.

Lumping all Muslims into one neat box is stupid.

3333broadway

UPTOWNFRESH
Daps
Reppin
harlem

What makes you think the muslims that they are referring to are from the middle east?

Some people got shyt fukked up and think arabs are the only muslims. Check the Countries on the Muslim Ban Trump put forward.

Chad, Sudan and Libya have an abundance of black people.