Fareed Zakaria approves of EUROPE Muslim ban...Bill Maher agrees lol

3333broadway

UPTOWNFRESH
Daps
Reppin
harlem
The same families have been butchers for 100 years .

In America you get labeled racists and they mock you with “ they stealing my jobs “ and they claim immigrant jobs are “ low paying wages”.

In Europe it’s called charm and dignity to want to pass on jobs and work the same jobs forever .

I think the nuanced point he was trying to make is that White people do have a claim to Europe as in no one has a claim to the United States.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What makes you think the muslims that they are referring to are from the middle east?

Some people got shyt fukked up and think arabs are the only muslims. Check the Countries on the Muslim Ban Trump put forward.

Chad, Sudan and Libya have an abundance of black people.
i guess im talking about anywhere that thinks women should cover their hair when they leave the house because allah doesnt like it

theres nothing wrong with ithat, but if thats how you feel, you arent gonna like western society :yeshrug:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why are Americans so concerned about Europe's "immigration problem". Like Europeans can't handle themselves.

I've seen more outraged Americans online than Germans over Merkel's immigration policy :dead:

These American cacs want to spread their poison everywhere.

General white supremacy and a lot of it is bots, propaganda, and the far right trying to make inroads.

For instance today I was fb and I clicked on a friend's friend's profile (UK breh that lives in Poland) and the persons profile I then clicked on had some crazy article about a Polish persons perspective living in Sweden on immigration there. :snoop:

There's so much fear mongering and bullshyt being pumped everywhere it's ridiculous.

Immigration and homelessness were an issue when I lived in Europe years ago but it wasn't anymore of disruption than anything else happening on the continent. It's a convenient scapegoat and that's all there is to it.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
muslim culture is not compatible with western culture in 2018 :yeshrug: it is what it is

none of these liberal apologists who are scared to criticize islam, would send their daughters to live in a sharia society

It is in the U.S. They are more assimilated in America ...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
muslim culture is not compatible with western culture in 2018 :yeshrug: it is what it is

none of these liberal apologists who are scared to criticize islam, would send their daughters to live in a sharia society
Like 5% of Muslims live in a sharia society. :mjlol:

You always talking this shyt and I bet you don't have a single personal relationship with one of these people in this "muslim culture" you speak of. You probably buy shawarma from Ahmed whose daughter wants to be the arab Miley Cyrus and work alongside Moheem ("just call me Mo") who is just out there trying to make dough.

Get out of here with this "I learned all I needed to about Muslim culture from watching Fox News" crap. :camby:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i guess im talking about anywhere that thinks women should cover their hair when they leave the house because allah doesnt like it

theres nothing wrong with ithat, but if thats how you feel, you arent gonna like western society :yeshrug:
There been American women covering their hair in public for hundreds of years and it ain't been a problem yet. :mjlol:

headlineImage.adapt_.1460.high_.mennonites_singers.1437754172464-1024x639.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You always talking this shyt and I bet you don't have a single personal relationship with one of these people in this "muslim culture" you speak of.
were you in world war 2? but i bet you could tell me about that :ehh:

never stepped foot in a sharia society. common sense tells me you would not send your daughter to live in one :jaymad:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
were you in world war 2? but i bet you could tell me about that :ehh:
True, but that's because I've done a ton of work to read accounts of the period that are as unbiased and historical as possible.

Have you done that sort of research to learn about actual Muslim people in the modern world, about the actual people who are immigrating to the USA? Or are you basing your account on Fox News-style propaganda and sensationalized television news?

never stepped foot in a sharia society. common sense tells me you would not send your daughter to live in one :jaymad:
Most Muslims don't have their daughters living in sharia societies.

The point you seemed to miss is that this boogeyman that the right-wing calls "sharia law" doesn't even exist like that in 90+% of the Muslim world. Name the "sharia law" countries that you're frightened of.

"Sharia law" basically means two different things and they get conflated all the time:

#1. A Saudi-like society where women can't drive and criminal punishments are draconian. This describes no more than 10% of Muslim countries in the world.

#2. The vague sentimental idea that society should follow the Koran. This is basically meaningless in practice because everyone interprets that in different ways.

A lot of Muslims will say #2, but they sure as hell don't mean #1. And all you have to do is look at their communities to prove it. Some Muslims will sentimentally say, "sharia law is good" by which they just mean "being in line with the Koran sounds nice," but they don't mean forced beards and hair coverings any more than Christians who say "we should follow the Bible" think that means that they're going to start sacrificing goats in the temple.

And my daughter does live in a Muslim community, and I'm totally fine with that.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, but that's because I've done a ton of work to read accounts of the period that are as unbiased and historical as possible.

Have you done that sort of research to learn about actual Muslim people in the modern world, about the actual people who are immigrating to the USA? Or are you basing your account on Fox News-style propaganda and sensationalized television news?

Most Muslims don't have their daughters living in sharia societies.

The point you seemed to miss is that this boogeyman that the right-wing calls "sharia law" doesn't even exist like that in 90+% of the Muslim world. Name the "sharia law" countries that you're frightened of.

"Sharia law" basically means two different things and they get conflated all the time:

#1. A Saudi-like society where women can't drive and criminal punishments are draconian. This describes no more than 10% of Muslim countries in the world.

#2. The vague sentimental idea that society should follow the Koran. This is basically meaningless in practice because everyone interprets that in different ways.

A lot of Muslims will say #2, but they sure as hell don't mean #1. And all you have to do is look at their communities to prove it. Some Muslims will sentimentally say, "sharia law is good" by which they just mean "being in line with the Koran sounds nice," but they don't mean forced beards and hair coverings any more than Christians who say "we should follow the Bible" think that means that they're going to start sacrificing goats in the temple.

And my daughter does live in a Muslim community, and I'm totally fine with that.
breh i dont have any problems with muslim people moving here :heh: this country will never embrace their hardline religious values. what people do in the privacy of their own home, i might mock it but it doesnt concern me

3333broadway

UPTOWNFRESH
Daps
Reppin
harlem
breh i dont have any problems with muslim people moving here :heh: this country will never embrace their hardline religious values. what people do in the privacy of their own home, i might mock it but it doesnt concern me

This country has never embraced any people of color. Why should black/brown/arabs care about white acceptance?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This country has never embraced any people of color. Why should black/brown/arabs care about white acceptance?
well, you're right :yeshrug: i wont argue with you

but i guess the same reason you want to cheerlead mexicans coming here illegally :yeshrug: i dont know the answer to that question either