Farrakhan comes to NY/NJ. Bambaataa, Melle Mell, Papoose come to greet him.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like him or not Farrakhan is a historical figure. Where is the bit with Melle Mel and Bam?

I've always wanted to see the recording of the peace summit too but the audio on youtube is terrible. If anyone has a good version that would be historic to see.

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
Like him or not Farrakhan is a historical figure. Where is the bit with Melle Mel and Bam?

I've always wanted to see the recording of the peace summit too but the audio on youtube is terrible. If anyone has a good version that would be historic to see.

The vid where he's in the BX 165 st

Daps
Reppin
NULL
b4cLy.jpg

Isn't Farrakhan like 80 something years old?:wtf:

He look about 40.

What they putting in them bean pies?

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few questions, is there video of good quality audio of the Hip Hop Peace summit? Also is there any more footage of Farrakhan with MC's, where's that video with him and Ja Rule etc? It got taken off youtube, was a meeting in person and that was dope and a long audio 1 too. Wonder why was taken off?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Pap is lucky as shyt .... and should feel honored.

I don't agree w Farrakhan on all the ideology..........but he's a legend and black prophet in our midst:wow:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beating by who? And he did partake in the killing of Malcolm x.. It's a known fact

F.O.I, them dudes ain't playing bro lol. There's too many of them for anyone to get away with dissing Farrahkhan at that event. How did he partake in it? It isn't a known fact.

I'm an expert on the issue, like deeply. Farrakhan made that speech which I'm aware about, and spoke against him but in terms of ordering the hit? Don't believe there is any evidence of that. U.S government departments played a role as did individual members of the nation, but Farrahkhan directly? That's not proven and I doubt it, the order wouldn't even have come from him if N.O.I did do it, would have come from Elijah. But the gunmen cite other forces not Farrakhan, no-one really thinks Farrakhan set it up, the most he says is he contributed to the climate at the time by speaking out against him.