Handsome Boyz Ent
o-THE-NATION-OF-ISLAM-FARRAKHAN-570.jpg

:mjcry:

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
The reason cacs hate Minister Louis Farrakhan is for the same reason they hated Malcolm X. Its not cause he says violent things. Its because he awakens us, he teaches us, he educates, he makes us aware. What white people really fear is a nation full of woke black people because you know what happens when people are woke. We get pissed off at our situation, we recognize the system of inequality, we realize what we're owed. Once we realize that the white man will not listen to words, we will realize that their is no other alternative but violence. That is what they are afraid of.
I love Farrakhan and what he's done and is doing.

But CACs will never understand or empathize with us. And we will never have equality under them. We have to get away from them or learn to live with the bs

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's incredible that as TV has gotten more liberal with sex, vulgarity etc.,that you'll NEVER see this type of programming on national day-time TV ever again.

Nor will any talk show ever cover the topics Donahue, a young Oprah, did.

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
The reason cacs hate Minister Louis Farrakhan is for the same reason they hated Malcolm X. Its not cause he says violent things. Its because he awakens us, he teaches us, he educates, he makes us aware. What white people really fear is a nation full of woke black people because you know what happens when people are woke. We get pissed off at our situation, we recognize the system of inequality, we realize what we're owed. Once we realize that the white man will not listen to words, we will realize that their is no other alternative but violence. That is what they are afraid of.

I'm sure they want to avoid violence as long as they can, but a people who are inherently evil and murderous and go around the world starting fights with other countries for no reason will not be afraid forever. I imagine they will go back to their wicked ways the second blood is shed.

There are only 2 options from here.

Separation or War. Probably both.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
farrakahn didn't own shyt, he backtracked on all his kill whitey talk, and Donahue did not respect him, even violated his personal space and was touching him and shyt

Khalid Mohammed shyttied on them when he was Donahue, you see a complete contast

Donahue feared him and showed him way more respect

the crackers in the crowd was shook, while farracon was copying please

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
farrakahn didn't own shyt, he backtracked on all his kill whitey talk, and Donahue did not respect him, even violated his personal space and was touching him and shyt

Khalid Mohammed shyttied on them when he was Donahue, you see a complete contast

Rip Khalid
The sister at the end tho:whew:
Our black queens y'all

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL

See's signature :russ: That's why I fukks with brother Khalid Muhammad he stayed sonning Cac. :lolbron: I put on his appearance on Sean Hannity's radio show every night before I go to sleep. he stayed :troll: cac with so much truth Farrakhan had to silence him(shyt look funny in the light) :patrice:

Still Khaild was the truth. :myman:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Louis Farrakhan is one of the greatest orators ever! :blessed: