Farrakhan Says Boycott Christmas Season, Well We Boycotting L's This Season: Panthers @ Saints GT

Will The Panthers Lock Up The Division This Game For The 3rd Straight Year?

• YES - Carolina's On A Mission

Votes: 57 87.7%
  • NO - Nawlin's Playing Spoiler Today

Votes: 8 12.3%

• Total voters

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
The Holiday season is in full swing, and Killa Cam and our All Pro Defense is out here keeping a ZERO in the loss column this year.
yqttVGi.png

Shouts to my breh @I.AM.PIFF for the look out:camsalute:

The Carolina Panthers are looking to become just the 10th team in NFL history to start 12-0. However, they will have to do it against their NFC South nemesis the New Orleans Saints. The Saints are stuck in a season long strugglefest, but never underestimate the fukkery when it comes NFC South matchups. The Saints would love to play spoiler and ruin the Panther's undefeated run. However this game has a much greater meaning to them than just an undefeated record. A win in the Dome means they would be crowned NFC South Champs for the 3rd consecutive year.

Lets Do What We Came To Do Brehs, Time To Lock Up The Division And Keep Making The Haters Mad.

#PantherPosse:camsalute: #CookOutGang
@Killah Ray
@Mook
@UserNameless
@Jparker90
@Millions
@Frank Sabotka
@relldaproblem
@SireSiah#KWU
@42 Monks
@Henry Orbit
@distinguishedNOW
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@IGSaint12
@CBSkyline
@hyperman25
@Donwan
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.
@Azik
@No Sleep
@Outlaw
@Consumed
@Real
@BossMobb
@Born2BKing
@Hiesenberg
@BlackAdam
@Corey Matthews
@T-K-G
@BXKingPin82
@newworldafro
@FieldMouse51
@Carolina Slim
@LexLuthor72
@Leezy337
@RileyC

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I think we might actually win this one even if we looked like poop for a couple weeks, I'd actually prefer if we lost just to get a better pick but this team is allergic to tanking

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
The Holiday season is in full swing, and Killa Cam and our All Pro Defense is out here keeping a ZERO in the loss column this year.
yqttVGi.png

Shouts to my breh @I.AM.PIFF for the look out:camsalute:

The Carolina Panthers are looking to become just the 10th team in NFL history to start 12-0. However, they will have to do it against their NFC South nemesis the New Orleans Saints. The Saints are stuck in a season long strugglefest, but never underestimate the fukkery when it comes NFC South matchups. The Saints would love to play spoiler and ruin the Panther's undefeated run. However this game has a much greater meaning to them than just an undefeated record. A win in the Dome means they would be crowned NFC South Champs for the 3rd consecutive year.

Lets Do What We Came To Do Brehs, Time To Lock Up The Division And Keep Making The Haters Mad.

#PantherPosse:camsalute: #CookOutGang
@Killah Ray
@Mook
@UserNameless
@Jparker90
@Millions
@Frank Sabotka
@relldaproblem
@SireSiah#KWU
@42 Monks
@Henry Orbit
@distinguishedNOW