Fat Fake Klay clone suited up for action caught but caught by security during warmups...:LMFAO::dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1200x0.jpg

For the first time in a long time, Warriors folk hero Fake Klay Thompson was spotted outside of Chase Center on Monday. A stalwart of the Warriors' 2015, 2017 and 2018 NBA title runs, Fake Klay — who is portrayed by YouTube prankster Dawson Gurley — has been a topic of conversation during previous ESPN broadcasts and Steve Kerr media sessions. ("I turned around and I was like, 'Klay, did you eat a few extra burgers?'" Kerr once joked.) Fake Klay has shown up to everything from Finals games to ring ceremonies, to the delight of NBA fans.

But Monday may be the last time Warriors fans see Fake Klay Thompson for quite a while.

Gurley tweeted two hours before tip-off on Monday that he had been banned for life from Chase Center. Has he actually? Who knows. Chase Center officials couldn't be reached to confirm the banning prior to publication (they were likely busy getting ready for Game 5 of the NBA Finals). According to Gurley, he was banned after walking past five layers of security guards "who willingly let me through security without asking for ID," at which point he says he shot around on the court "for 10 minutes."

Gurley then shared what he said was the official letter along with the ban, which appears to be signed by Chase Center's vice president of security, Brian J. Herbert, which is the name of the actual Chase Center vice president of security.

:laff: HOW SWAY he's fat!!!!!

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Hes gotta huge platform on YouTube.. didn't know he did a fake klay prank tho that's funny