Father catches daughters fiancé cheating and goes boxing/UFC/WWE :dead:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
No she is not. she is a fuxing adult that lives her own life. If my dude is not putting his hands on her or abusing her verbally, and he just cheated that is between him, your daughter and the courts-if she'd like to leave. Keep trying to play super n!gger and over protective dad if you want, and its a nice bullet and a box waiting for your ass. Mind your business. All you fake ass wannabe macho n!ggers kill me with yall bullsh!t.
SIDENOTE: WHENEVER SOMEONE IS BANNED FOR SOME RACIAL shyt, WE NEED TO TAKE A LONG, HARD, LOOK AT THE PEOPLE THAT DAPPED THEM :sas2:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I had an ex who got mad at me about something or another and when I told her I was through with the drama, she let it slip out in a shyt talking session of hers that she would say something to her cousins that would have them on my ass. She didnt even finish the sentence when I cut her off and said "They'll do what? Finish it. You act like you don't know how I am. Finish it. They'll do what?"

She got quiet as fukk and realized her slick ass mouth just got her fukked up. I left the house, drove to her closest cousin's house with her following me blowing my phone up. Pulled up to her cousin's crib and he was already outside washing her car or something, all the doors were open I remember. I walked straight up and told him to put his hands up (to his credit, he had great situational awareness)....and dropped him with 3 blows. She was screaming and shyt. I told her, her actions can get people killed just for having a jazzy ass mouth. I don't play with threats and the next time she threaten me, me and my guys will kill everyone one of her cousins.

I was on some other shyt back then but point is, don't ever play with your life over some p*ssy that you can't even have fukking with the next nikka. Women get too many nikkas sent clean the fukk off over shyt like this.
:whoo: last of a dying breed.....

:wow:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

Breh didn't offer any type of resistance :snoop:

shoulda seen the ass whoppin he gave his fiance in return for the one he received from her father:mjlol:

P.S dude who took the beating would probably murder someone without remorse. he took that beating way too casually to not be planning a murder in the future.:patrice:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often to be honest. :manny:
I remember when my sister came crying to us about getting cheated on in high school... my two older brothers and I beat the shyt out her man :mjlol:

People need to realize that when you fukk with someone... you fukkin with the entire fam :blessed:
good way to get shot.:mjpls:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often to be honest. :manny:
I remember when my sister came crying to us about getting cheated on in high school... my two older brothers and I beat the shyt out her man :mjlol:

People need to realize that when you fukk with someone... you fukkin with the entire fam :blessed:

So if/when females cheat, females get they ass whooped too?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I don't know the details to this story.

But if I were to guess from what I've seen in my life, then the daughter made up or greatly exaggerated some shyt on some "i'll show you" shyt to the boyfriend for doing some shyt she didn't like.

Every time I seen a bytch get her brothers or cousins or father to go beat up a boyfriend they made up or exaggerated shyt cause they wanted to prove a point. Either that or they were crazy as fukk and thought dude cheated cause he didn't answer a call or talked to the wrong bytch or something :laff:

That's not to say he didn't deserve it :manny: Who knows what happened. Juss sayin.

Also, unless he was hittin this girl or talkin slick to her, don't think old man shoulda put hands on him. I'm sure if she cheated on him and his mother came and beat her ass he wouldn't be with it. If this bytch is over 18 getting engaged to scumbags she gotta learn that lesson herself. Daddy can't be beating up every dikk head she dates throughout her adult life.

Again though, if he put hands on her or talked like he would then yea, ass beating is called for.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So u filmed it because YOU WANT to go to jail?

Feel like the descriptions on worldstar are usually wrong. How is it your business what's going on between you daughter and this man unless he's seriously abusing her?