Father catches daughters fiancé cheating and goes boxing/UFC/WWE :dead:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No reason? At the place I was, I had every reason. I won't ever let someone threaten me, especially back then. Either she was telling the truth and it was called for or she was lying and needed to see why you don;t play with people's lives like that. She knew me, she knew what I was on back then. That was part of the reason why I believed her because it made sense that she would.

If I couldve had more time to think about it, I would have and likely not have gone over there but hindsight is 20/20. She apologized for putting me in that position, I apologized to her cousin but he also understood that the moment someone says "Im gonna get so and so-", they are immediately involved. You would hope that someone would never use you in that way unbeknownst but thats not how it works. her saying that was the equivalent of someone saying "Stay right here then, I'm about to get my gun."

Nah. :aicmon:
I probably would have had you buried in your own backyard for assaulting me because of something your girlfriend said.
:mjlol:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I kept seeing POW, BAM, BOOM, BAP, CRACK.... like I was watching old school Batman

the knee to elbow combo has me dying tho...:mjlol:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Breh prob threw his back out with that struggle slam.

Then 1’2s got me crying over here. Dude was all forearms no shoulders or legs.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
It's his business. That's his daughter and her life being wasted and shyt on is his business. His daughter's well-being is his business in all stages of her life. He was right to beat on that cheating fakkit. Respeck my daughter.

Nah his business would be to tell his daughter to leave the bum ass nikka alone.

But nah he ain’t do that, he went and fukked the nikka up and his daughter gonna go back to the bum ass nikka.

Unless the nikka beating on her he shouldn’t put hands on him, he should be guiding her to leave the nikka

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
You know that nikka been watching WWE for decades now with those moves :dead:

I'm crying at him two piecing him mid sentence though

Fiance: "I told...when when wh-" :sadcam:

giphy.gif

Dad: "Stfu Nikka" :birdman:

What anime is this?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I had an ex who got mad at me about something or another and when I told her I was through with the drama, she let it slip out in a shyt talking session of hers that she would say something to her cousins that would have them on my ass. She didnt even finish the sentence when I cut her off and said "They'll do what? Finish it. You act like you don't know how I am. Finish it. They'll do what?"

She got quiet as fukk and realized her slick ass mouth just got her fukked up. I left the house, drove to her closest cousin's house with her following me blowing my phone up. Pulled up to her cousin's crib and he was already outside washing her car or something, all the doors were open I remember. I walked straight up and told him to put his hands up (to his credit, he had great situational awareness)....and dropped him with 3 blows. She was screaming and shyt. I told her, her actions can get people killed just for having a jazzy ass mouth. I don't play with threats and the next time she threaten me, me and my guys will kill everyone one of her cousins.

I was on some other shyt back then but point is, don't ever play with your life over some p*ssy that you can't even have fukking with the next nikka. Women get too many nikkas sent clean the fukk off over shyt like this.

:picard: Sterl. shyt nikka. :damn: