Father catches daughters fiancé cheating and goes boxing/UFC/WWE :dead:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dude weak as fukk. He knew who to pull that shyt with. Look like he aint fought in years. If he gets blown down over this I wouldnt bat an eye.

giphy.gif

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often to be honest. :manny:
I remember when my sister came crying to us about getting cheated on in high school... my two older brothers and I beat the shyt out her man :mjlol:

People need to realize that when you fukk with someone... you fukkin with the entire fam :blessed:

Daps
Yoo that's crazy I was just talking to my chick about shyt like this,like brothers or father's running up on girls boyfriend's and putting hands on them,and I told her if I was in the wrong I'd definently man up and tell yo male family members I was wrong, but the moment they put they hands on me or walk up on me like they wanna get physical ima fukk them all the way up flat out.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often to be honest. :manny:
I remember when my sister came crying to us about getting cheated on in high school... my two older brothers and I beat the shyt of her man :mjlol:

People need to realize that when you fukk with someone... you fukkin with the entire fam :blessed:
Because most MEN arent little boys in high school and nikkas know better. :pachaha:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
How the fukk are THEY uncivilized for calmly sitting on their own porch with family when someone they trust comes and decides to attack? :beli:
they not even tryna stop it or anything. that fat lady in the pink was sitting down still when dude was throwin haymakers

i can tell from how they actin n shyt they from the south :snoop: