Father catches daughters fiancé cheating and goes boxing/UFC/WWE :dead:

Daps
Dude weak as fukk. He knew who to pull that shyt with. Look like he aint fought in years. If he gets blown down over this I wouldnt bat an eye.

giphy.gif

Lmao stfu nicca aint finna get shyt nicca we gone see watchu do when u have a daughter who get married and cheated on

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
1st off its non of his business..thats his daughters life.

2nd Beat up on young men who you know may not have a father to retaliate.

Im sorry, If I was the older cousin or uncle Im going to go see old boy about something..

Ole I got my boxing/ufc/wwe training from watching tv looking ass nicca.

if it's his daughter...it is his business. tf

Daps
I had an ex who got mad at me about something or another and when I told her I was through with the drama, she let it slip out in a shyt talking session of hers that she would say something to her cousins that would have them on my ass. She didnt even finish the sentence when I cut her off and said "They'll do what? Finish it. You act like you don't know how I am. Finish it. They'll do what?"

She got quiet as fukk and realized her slick ass mouth just got her fukked up. I left the house, drove to her closest cousin's house with her following me blowing my phone up. Pulled up to her cousin's crib and he was already outside washing her car or something, all the doors were open I remember. I walked straight up and told him to put his hands up (to his credit, he had great situational awareness)....and dropped him with 3 blows. She was screaming and shyt. I told her, her actions can get people killed just for having a jazzy ass mouth. I don't play with threats and the next time she threaten me, me and my guys will kill everyone one of her cousins.

I was on some other shyt back then but point is, don't ever play with your life over some p*ssy that you can't even have fukking with the next nikka. Women get too many nikkas sent clean the fukk off over shyt like this.

:mjlol: you right about females mouth,but you went overboard,dawg ainy even know it was a problem:russ:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Lmao stfu nicca aint finna get shyt nicca we gone see watchu do when u have a daughter who get married and cheated on

he's not gonna care. he's willing to get his friends to kill over a threat but nothing happens to the man playing with his daughter's health and emotions and fukking up her life.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You right, nikkas don't get killed over women. What was I thinking?:rudy:
This has nothing to do with his daughter. This has everything to do with your own actions regardless of how you feel about them. If you want to do it, fine. Theres consequences that you will likely suffer because of it and you might deserve it. I know this better than most.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
so you went and beat up her cousin for no reason? and you threatened to murder her family members if she threatens you again?

:snoop:
Yoo that's crazy I was just talking to my chick about shyt like this,like brothers or father's running up on girls boyfriend's and putting hands on them,and I told her if I was in the wrong I'd definently man up and tell yo male family members I was wrong, but the moment they put they hands on me or walk up on me like they wanna get physical ima fukk them all the way up flat out.

No reason? At the place I was, I had every reason. I won't ever let someone threaten me, especially back then. Either she was telling the truth and it was called for or she was lying and needed to see why you don;t play with people's lives like that. She knew me, she knew what I was on back then. That was part of the reason why I believed her because it made sense that she would.

If I couldve had more time to think about it, I would have and likely not have gone over there but hindsight is 20/20. She apologized for putting me in that position, I apologized to her cousin but he also understood that the moment someone says "Im gonna get so and so-", they are immediately involved. You would hope that someone would never use you in that way unbeknownst but thats not how it works. her saying that was the equivalent of someone saying "Stay right here then, I'm about to get my gun."

Nah. :aicmon:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often to be honest. :manny:
I remember when my sister came crying to us about getting cheated on in high school... my two older brothers and I beat the shyt out her man :mjlol:

People need to realize that when you fukk with someone... you fukkin with the entire fam :blessed:

Man don't do that shyt. If he put hands on her fair enough. But cheating? fukk around and get your sister beat up or killed off retaliation. :ufdup: