Father catches daughters fiancé cheating and goes boxing/UFC/WWE :dead:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
he's not gonna care. he's willing to get his friends to kill over a threat but nothing happens to the man playing with his daughter's health and emotions and fukking up her life.
Im gonna be honest with you, for whatever reason, erroneously on my part apparently, but I thought a little higher of you than to make sweeping judgements about me. :ld:
You act like threats don't precipitate a loss of life. I'm suppose to just assume that when someone threatens me that somehow by the graces of their good heart will decide not to harm me? :ld:
The fact that you say him allegedly cheating means its okay for this man to be beaten and put his life in jeopardy over feelings, but someone doesnt have the right to do unto another what they are doing unto someone they care about as well? Dad can hurt for his daughter for infidelity but brother/father cant hurt Dad for assault in return? Thats asinine. Either its all wrong, or its all right.

Last edited:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Seriously note though, dude showed some amazing restraint.

None of that stuff seemed to faze him, hell he was continuing his sentence from where he left off every time he got a chance to speak. He still had his phone in his hand. :laugh:

And dude with the dreads kept trying to shut him up. Look at :35 seconds in.

"I didn't lie to you man... :huh:"

Booker-T: "SHUT YO bytch ASS UP!"

Then he threw him over the top rope to get a title shot at Wrestlemania.

Daps
He took that nicca to church & school all in one session "you gone learn not to disrespect her holy father 2day"

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
if it's his daughter...it is his business. tf
After 18, she's grown an a adult.

Matter fact the dude COULD press charges if he wanted to take it that far...over infidelity that has nothing to do with him..

Im not saying dont be concerned, yet this display of violence over a life that is not yours, says react first, think later.

This is how people get killed..

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
No reason? At the place I was, I had every reason. I won't ever let someone threaten me, especially back then. Either she was telling the truth and it was called for or she was lying and needed to see why you don;t play with people's lives like that. She knew me, she knew what I was on back then. That was part of the reason why I believed her because it made sense that she would.

If I couldve had more time to think about it, I would have and likely not have gone over there but hindsight is 20/20. She apologized for putting me in that position, I apologized to her cousin but he also understood that the moment someone says "Im gonna get so and so-", they are immediately involved. You would hope that someone would never use you in that way unbeknownst but thats not how it works. her saying that was the equivalent of someone saying "Stay right here then, I'm about to get my gun."

Nah. :aicmon:

yes no reason. you went and beat up someone because of what someone else almost said (you said you didn't let her finish). That's stupid. You somehow have a problem with threats but you threatened to kill her family. ??? so if she would have went and had your family shot up for you threatening to kill her family, she would have had every reason to? What if she went and had your friends killed too because you said you were going to go get them?

honestly I hope you were just making this up for the thread.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
All that because he cheated on your daughter. Sounds like he needs to be home having a discussion with his daughter about valuing herself more. Lil dude should have pulled out and shot that big ass dude for trying to come over there flexing for no reason and doing all that unnecessary ho sh!t. Mind your business.

Daps
All that because he cheated on your daughter. Sounds like he needs to be home having a discussion with his daughter about valuing herself more. Lil dude should have pulled out and shot that big ass dude for trying to come over there flexing for no reason and doing all that unnecessary ho sh!t. Mind your business.

Mind ya bidness? His daughter is his bidness, maaaaan coli its some hos in this house today

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
No reason? At the place I was, I had every reason. I won't ever let someone threaten me, especially back then. Either she was telling the truth and it was called for or she was lying and needed to see why you don;t play with people's lives like that. She knew me, she knew what I was on back then. That was part of the reason why I believed her because it made sense that she would.

If I couldve had more time to think about it, I would have and likely not have gone over there but hindsight is 20/20. She apologized for putting me in that position, I apologized to her cousin but he also understood that the moment someone says "Im gonna get so and so-", they are immediately involved. You would hope that someone would never use you in that way unbeknownst but thats not how it works. her saying that was the equivalent of someone saying "Stay right here then, I'm about to get my gun."

Nah. :aicmon:

So basically you was George Bush and the cousins were Sadam. You went to war because thought they had wmd's but you didn't have proof :deadrose:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Mind ya bidness? His daughter is his bidness, maaaaan coli its some hos in this house today
No she is not. she is a fuxing adult that lives her own life. If my dude is not putting his hands on her or abusing her verbally, and he just cheated that is between him, your daughter and the courts-if she'd like to leave. Keep trying to play super n!gger and over protective dad if you want, and its a nice bullet and a box waiting for your ass. Mind your business. All you fake ass wannabe macho n!ggers kill me with yall bullsh!t.