Favorite track off The Infamous

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
A continuation of my other and first thread about Mobb Deep's HoE. It's interesting to see what everyone's favorite track off of a good or great album is. I might keep doing these with Pac,Biggie,Nas being next, but it will be their standout,great,and classic albums. Other rappers will soon follow. This time it's Mobb Deep's Classic The Infamous. Regarded as not just their best album but arguably a contender for GOAT album status. My favorite track has to be Eye for a Eye. An amazing track with guest appearances by Nas & Raekwon who both spit some of their best verses, as well as immaculate production by Havoc and a hard hitting verse by P. What's your favorite track and if you can, explain.

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Trife Life, crazy flip of the Norman Connors sample, two classic verses "six deep five heats nuthin sweet " "on the way to ya girls crib but the bytch live in the bridge" :russ:

Like 6 other tracks could interchangeably be #1 for me on there

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
"pulled out my heat first, he pulled out his heat last..
now who the fukk you think is livin' to this day?
i'm tryna tell these young nikkas 'crime don't pay'
they looked at me and said 'queens nikkas don't play'
do ya thing i'll do mine kid, stay outta my way"

:banderas: survival of the fittest tho :noah: toss up between the two

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Start of Your Ending , oh my oh my, Start of Your Ending is one of the greatest opening tracks ever. It sets the tone for the rest of the album and only a few other opening tracks on other albums can pull it off like Mobb did it.

surprised to see Start of Your Ending in the lead :leon:

That was my choice too :banderas:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
The song that made me check the Infamous album was "Survival of the Fittest". shyt blew me away. The beat, that opening verse...

After I got tired of playing that endlessly, I settled on "Up North Trip". Played that endlessly. Now I've settled on "Start of Your Ending" for the last few years.

Drink Away The Pain, Give Up The Goods, Q.U. Hectic and Temp's Rising are the other tracks that got endless play