FBI MOVES FORWARD WITH BLACK IDENTITY EXTREMIST ARREST IN DALLAS, TEXAS

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
dudes need to learn to move smarter get off the social media site and watch who you have around you.
At this point the best option is use social media messaging apps that the government would have a hard time decrypt like Whatsapp,Dust,Signal,Telegram etc.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
No you saw a video that made you think a brother did that to get you emotionally involved. Police set that up...nothing more, nothing less.

Could be. I was hooked watching that and I never watch the news. But I like to think it was micah and he schooled those fat pigs

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got it up on Blaqspot. I may have to get out my camera and make a video post it on BlackJunction.TV

You been promoting Blaqspot for a minute now. I'm looking at your 25k goal and where u are at currently. Youtube had 10 mil start up money in 2005 and is now worth multi billions in 2017. You gonna need to have a 10 million dollar goal just for start up if u trying to compete with the multi billion dollar monster called Youtube.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could be. I was hooked watching that and I never watch the news. But I like to think it was micah and he schooled those fat pigs

It was all deception making you more of a target by vocalizing your views online by supporting an act created, produced and played out by cops.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
You been promoting Blaqspot for a minute now. I'm looking at your 25k goal and where u are at currently. Youtube had 10 mil start up money in 2005 and is now worth multi billions in 2017. You gonna need to have a 10 million dollar goal just for start up if u trying to compete with the multi billion dollar monster called Youtube.

We just trying to build our own media. fukk Youtube.