FD Signifier is LIVE RIGHT NOW. Telling haters to pull up - Calls Aba a c00n and anti-Black

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Anyone caping for destiny too much is suspect

He is a fake leftist who basically launders leftist ideas to edgelord white racists who want to watch him make fun of the manosphere black content creator

Fd is cool but he's too smart for your typical dumb coli poster who loves the ratchet side of the internet

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
"Incel take" I have KIDS, lil nikka.
You're using white teenage internet slang to make yourself look like the cool guy but it's starting to look sweet. "i have pics on here" You use terms like "get laid" and "hot" :mjpls: aka getting no effort blonde p*ssy at college bars. Would you like a medal? An Xbox achievement award? A double Sloe Gin Fizz since you talk like a white hoe?
This is a male oriented website, sir. Approval ratings in the looks dept aren't what I'd be proud of coming from here. It's thursday, 11pm and you're washed if you're on here defending a nikka with titties. I have kids, what's your excuse Tryson Buckford?
College bars? Lol

so you're an old nikka with kids postin on thecoli, clearly upset that this "mantitties" dude isnt debating other dudes on the internet who you dont even know... All of which likely more accomplished than you of course.

You have more responsibilities than I do, kids to play with, Future adults to nuture, stop neglecting those spawns, that you resent creating and regret; and go play with them.

And yes...its a thursday. Not a Friday, not even a saturday. I'm chillin, girls sleep. No kids for me to take care of gladly. You look worse being on here actually, now that you volunteered that information lol

11,000 messages in less years than me to my 1,000...damn son, who'se really down bad here, neglecting his kids for them daps lmao

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
That's moving the goalposts breh. YOU'RE the one that trotted out education as a qualifier

Now when FD's shortcomings come up it's "You think a PhD makes one smarter than the other?"

It can't be both:pachaha:
When did I bring up education as the qualifier?

Theres a difference between education & intelligence...

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Oh and you DIDN'T deny being g4p because you know.
Oh is that what all that was? I was lost when you were ranting all of that out Lmao sorry your knowledge of G4P is beyond me. Sus af on your end lmaooo

Go play with your kids while they arent old enough for you to come out to them.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Now I'm wondering why you would compare kidology to FD.

The seem like polar opposites to me.
They're similar in background and personality to people who've spent a large amount of time in college. I didn't compare their ideology and worldview. That girl is too naive when it comes to a certain types of white people because she pretty much grew up "white".
What are your issues with the video? Because I don't see what's wrong with any of the points made besides maybe the examples of anti-white policies stated in the asian guy video because idk the context but other than that there are definitely some people acting racist against white people and what they said at the end idk see how that's different than what people preach on here about agency and accountability.
It's a falsehood and it's created by a chink that dislikes black people and kowtows to white people. For them to pretty much repost it and mostly agree with it because he referenced TikTok videos is a show of them being disingenuous.

Daps
Except FD is not half as smart as y'all try to make him out to be

That overly verbose, talking in circles to ambiguously make a point you weren't even debating bullshyt is only smart to people that like sound of words with multiple syllables

I don't even hate the nikka, some of his vids have good premises, but everything he says and does inevitably points right back to

"Everything is capitalism's fault" and "I am so very sorry for my existence as a black man. I rightly take my place at the feet of you, almighty black woman. Please step on me"

Hes a one trick pony that throws rocks and hides his hands, UNLESS he thinks you're uneducated enough for him to flex his word salad bullshyt on

The irony is some of y'all trying to make him some avatar of revolutionary ideas when the truth is he's a white liberals wet dream. A fat non threatening nikka that leads with apologetic language that makes them feel good enough to think they're doing a good thing solely by consuming his ideas, but not being powerful enough to actually change anything. He's a perfect complement to performative, liberal white guilt
You've described most of thecoli male hyenas that consume and believe nothing but mainstream media.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh is that what all that was? I was lost when you were ranting all of that out Lmao sorry your knowledge of G4P is beyond me. Sus af on your end lmaooo

Go play with your kids while they arent old enough for you to come out to them.
"Sus af" yeah you're a Nünikka so you really don't count. Having knowledge of the darker sides of industry behavior doesn't equal participation. "lmao sorry" "i was lost with all that ranting".
OREO BAMMA BABBLE
You call your mama by her first name, don't you? :mjpls:
My oldest is almost an adult and my youngest is preoccupied with his craft, because he has an actual talent - Not being a low tier human clotheshanger for startup "couture".
Get your DietBlack™ self tf on, goofy.
Moved the goalposts 20 times to defend a pseudointellectual with a youtube channel because YOU get no pums without faking like you're on that intersectional (a horrible fad) time. fukk Kimberle Crenshaw, we smoking bell hooks pack today.

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone caping for destiny too much is suspect

He is a fake leftist who basically launders leftist ideas to edgelord white racists who want to watch him make fun of the manosphere black content creator

Fd is cool but he's too smart for your typical dumb coli poster who loves the ratchet side of the internet
Could y'all stop it with these thinly veiled racist/classist tropes? "Oh y'all too ratchet to understand the sophistry of this male jezebel"
If he's so smart, why doesn't he debate Dr. Curry on Social Dominance Theory/Outgroup Male Target Hypothesis vs (unproven, untested, easy to crumble) Intersectionality?
It'll be Data AND "mass lived experience" vs K Crenshaw's emotional empowerment finesse.
Simps lie, hoes lie, numbers skew, but facts are facts. He doesn't deal in fact if he's embracing a theory that looks funny in the light after phds who matriculated (unlike somebody) DID THE WORK.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Online Leftists seem to be better at talking than doing. We get it. Thinks aren’t great.
Leftists, by definition, aim to buck the system. That scares the Right and embarrasses Liberals. :yeshrug: its partly why the Dems are weak on Leftist issues and bend the knee to the extreme Right. Lefty Dems like Bernie and AOC most consistent criticism is from other Dems.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Leftists, by definition, aim to buck the system. That scares the Right and embarrasses Liberals. :yeshrug: its partly why the Dems are weak on Leftist issues and bend the knee to the extreme Right. Lefty Dems like Bernie and AOC most consistent criticism is from other Dems.

Its been 8 years since bernie sanders hit the mainstream...they're just annoying at this point.

Like we understand the critique of "the system" already

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
"Sus af" yeah you're a Nünikka so you really don't count. Having knowledge of the darker sides of industry behavior doesn't equal participation. "lmao sorry" "i was lost with all that ranting".
OREO BAMMA BABBLE
Old bitter negro babble...

and nah you had knowledge of every site, and methods for how to go about attaining Bussy. That's not normal fam, why incriminate yourself like this lol now you're floundering. Trying to recover, looking for a W by resorting to the "you ain't as black as me" old nikka trope.

You call your mama by her first name, don't you? :mjpls:
My oldest is almost an adult and my youngest is preoccupied with his craft, because he has an actual talent - Not being a low tier human clotheshanger for startup "couture".
Get your DietBlack™ self tf on, goofy.
Moved the goalposts 20 times to defend a pseudointellectual with a youtube channel because YOU get no pums without faking like you're on that intersectional (a horrible fad) time. fukk Kimberle Crenshaw, we smoking bell hooks pack today.
Thanks for telling me more about your adult son, and your other child that certainly will be selling me a mixtape in Times Square. You're even older than I gave you credit for, making matters even worse...nothing changed, go develop them boys lol. seeing as you're devolved into...avoiding posts, and focusing on me...uh...not being "black" enough? lol....okay. I think we're at the tail end of this

but as I said earlier:

you're an old angry nikka with kids postin on thecoli, clearly upset that this "mantitties" dude isn't debating other dudes on the internet who you dont even know... All of which likely more accomplished than you of course. You are far more invested in this guy than I am; and emotionally attached.

You have more responsibilities than I do, kids to play with, Future adults to nuture, stop neglecting those spawns, that you resent creating and regret; and go hang out with them. Go fukk your likely mid wife, is she even around? My mans woke up at 7am cracking knuckles with his morning coffee and reading glasses to check the thecoli. I'm flattered.

11,000 messages in less years than me to my 1,000...damn son, who'se really down bad here, neglecting his kids for them daps lmao

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Old bitter negro babble...

and nah you had knowledge of every site, and methods for how to go about attaining Bussy. That's not normal fam, why incriminate yourself like this lol now you're floundering. Trying to recover, looking for a W by resorting to the "you ain't as black as me" old nikka trope.

Thanks for telling me more about your adult son, and your other child that certainly will be selling me a mixtape in Times Square. You're even older than I gave you credit for, making matters even worse...nothing changed, go develop them boys lol. seeing as you're devolved into...avoiding posts, and focusing on me...uh...not being "black" enough? lol....okay. I think we're at the tail end of this

but as I said earlier:

you're an old angry nikka with kids postin on thecoli, clearly upset that this "mantitties" dude isn't debating other dudes on the internet who you dont even know... All of which likely more accomplished than you of course. You are far more invested in this guy than I am; and emotionally attached.

You have more responsibilities than I do, kids to play with, Future adults to nuture, stop neglecting those spawns, that you resent creating and regret; and go hang out with them. Go fukk your likely mid wife, is she even around? My mans woke up at 7am cracking knuckles with his morning coffee and reading glasses to check the thecoli. I'm flattered.

"You aint as black as me"
You're not. Your cultural cues are white, your context is white, your mind is white. You just have black skin you use to pull easy targets.
"You had knowledge of every site"
That bytches were on in the early 00s? Mr Fagtastic reaching for everything but a real point.
i don't have an adult son, reading comprehension is key. My oldest is not a boy, and ALMOST isn't grown.
I see your original fervor and hype in this thread is missing like Uncle Charles. Missing like faq Dummy signiliar vs Dr Tommy Curry.
"Old nikka babble" - I'd rather be that than a "soft boy era" type who embraces intersectionality like a serious theory, because a YOUNG nikka with titties and a janet jackson nosering says it's progress. Both of yall aren't actually "intelligent" at all, but one at least gets paid to project that falsehood, LIL nikka.

Last edited: