FD Signifier is LIVE RIGHT NOW. Telling haters to pull up - Calls Aba a c00n and anti-Black

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
"You aint as black as me"
You're not. Your cultural cues are white, your context is white, your mind is white. You just have black skin
Psst. You aren't supposed to reveal you believe I'm black. It contradicts the previous statements. But looks like I did a believable enough job for you to slip up and say that on this anonymous forum where you can't even hear my voice.

You dont take anything else I say at face value, yet you believe that. How interesting.

Anyway, your scope on what "black" is, is as narrow a spectrum as any white person I've seen. Largely based on stereotypes and archetypal tropes in speech. Because you of course are a stereotype, you need to attribute that to others in order to justify your existence.

Only a white person would be so baffled that a black person used the word "laid" . Black people arent supposed to be capable of such speech, right?

You are either such a stereotypical old negro that you can't even comprehend that black people can have an array of perosnalities. Or a white guy playing dress up, and think of blacks one dimentionally . Im torn to be honest.

you use to pull easy targets.
I use my looks to pull audemarzz, we already establiahed this. Im a sexy nikka man. I know you wouldnt understand, i wager its an ugly ass nikka behind that screen. Part of the reason this is amusing.

"You had knowledge of every site"
That bytches were on in the early 00s? Mr Fagtastic reaching for everything but a real point.
i don't have an adult son, reading comprehension is key. My oldest is not a boy, and ALMOST isn't grown.
Oh I read it, I just decided to round up since clearly you're insecure about that fact. Nikkas gonna be an adult living at home with you, nice job pops. Going for post 12,000 before it happens? Talk to him

I see your original fervor and hype in this thread is missing like Uncle Charles. Missing like faq Dummy signiliar vs Dr Tommy Curry.
Well, much of your claims are baseless, not grounded on anything, and made up all of your own narratives, lived in ad hominems. For an old nikka, you're largely immature.

You started the "people who defend FD get no p*ssy" claim, then continue to do mental gymnastics and made up tales in your head when you get information that contradicts that.

So it's alittle tiring, yes.

"Old nikka babble" - I'd rather be that than a "soft boy era" type who embraces intersectionality like a serious theory, because a YOUNG nikka with titties and a janet jackson nosering says it's progress. Both of yall aren't actually "intelligent" at all, but one at least gets paid to project that falsehood, LIL nikka.

Wait, so if I dont have the same emotional disdain you do towards FD, that means I embrace every concept he demonstrates?

Tribal thinker you are, stereotypical old nikka.

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Psst. You aren't supposed to reveal you believe I'm black. It contradicts the previous statements. But looks like I did a believable enough job for you to slip up and say that on this anonymous forum where you can't even hear my voice.

You dont take anything else I say at face value, yet you believe that. How interesting.

Anyway, your scope on what "black" is, is as narrow a spectrum as any white person I've seen. Largely based on stereotypes and archetypal tropes in speech. Because you of course are a stereotype, you need to attribute that to others in order to justify your existence.

Only a white person would be so baffled that a black person used the word "laid" . Black people arent supposed to be capable of such speech, right?

You are either such a stereotypical old negro that you can't even comprehend that black people can have an array of perosnalities. Or a white guy playing dress up, and think of blacks one dimentionally . Im torn to be honest.

I use my looks to pull audemarzz, we already establiahed this. Im a sexy nikka man. I know you wouldnt understand, i wager its an ugly ass nikka behind that screen. Part of the reason this is amusing.

Oh I read it, I just decided to round up since clearly you're insecure about that fact. Nikkas gonna be an adult living at home with you, nice job pops. Going for post 12,000 before it happens? Talk to him

Well, much of your claims are baseless, not grounded on anything, and made up all of your own narratives, lived in ad hominems. For an old nikka, you're largely immature.

You started the "people who defend FD get no p*ssy" claim, then continue to do mental gymnastics and made up tales in your head when you get information that contradicts that.

So it's alittle tiring, yes.

Wait, so if I dont have the same emotional disdain you do towards FD, that means I embrace every concept he demonstrates?

Tribal thinker you are, stereotypical old nikka.
Corny. Went from "let's call em an incel" to "old nikka talks too much".
Social Dominance Theory/Outgroup Male Target Hypothesis - is based on reality.
Intersectionality? A finesse at best, trying to reconcile using racist white female framework AT WORST.
These concepts are beyond your frame of reference, and I'm handsome enough to fukk your muvvas ovaries back into operation after 10 years of menopause. No runway casting couch needed. I know you're a Steve Lacy type nikka, wearing sandals and shyt :scust:

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Oh, and you're the Nünikka breaking all the stereotypes to impress - who
:mjpls:
Nah you're just a white dude, or an equivalent who has a narrow view on what blacks are allowed to be. Holding us back smh

Likely unnattractive, stereotypical old negro or cac. Whichever

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah you're just a white dude, or an equivalent who has a narrow view on what blacks are allowed to be. Holding us back smh

Likely unnattractive, stereotypical old negro or cac. Whichever
Nope, but you are a goofy, and you definitely swerved around the issues I had with the goofy you're defending.
I'm none of the 3 but you are everything I say you are.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corny. Went from "let's call em an incel" to "old nikka talks too much".
Social Dominance Theory/Outgroup Male Target Hypothesis - is based on reality.
Intersectionality? A finesse at best, trying to reconcile using racist white female framework AT WORST.
These concepts are beyond your frame of reference, and I'm handsome enough to fukk your muvvas ovaries back into operation after 10 years of menopause. No runway casting couch needed. I know you're a Steve Lacy type nikka, wearing sandals and shyt :scust:
Intersectionality was developed by a black female lawyer you fukking moron.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Intersectionality was developed by a black female lawyer you fukking moron.
Kimberle Crenshaw got her framework from racist white women like Susan Brownmiller, F A G G O T. "Trying to reconcile" = bell hooks and the central park five.
Rest in piss to that bytch and fukk all your deads. We smoking those.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Nope, but you are a goofy, and you definitely swerved around the issues I had with the goofy you're defending.
I'm none of the 3 but you are everything I say you are.
Nah, white people dont like me actually, my combination of checking them on their talking points but also knowing their game, is a problematic combination for them. I make them uncomfortable. You however, you're exactly what they expect, they are likely more comfortable with you than they are with me...

You're the expectation.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, white people dont like me actually, my combination of checking them on their talking points but also knowing their game, is a problematic combination for them. I make them uncomfortable. You however, you're exactly what they expect, they are likely more comfortable with you than they are with me...

You're the expectation.
:duck:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Same reason they dont like Neil, or Barrack, or trevor and those dudes, but love them some rappers and herschel walker, who stereotypically sounds more """black""" (though his ideals placate theirs)

They like the white type of black dudes who assimilate and arent arrogant enough to think they are better than them. Not the ambiguous kid who knows his history to check them, and thinks hes better than them. They dont like that. Creates a false sense of security

But I digress. Ducktales right? Anyway, they expect stereotypes, that shyt preserves their preconcieved notions. They love it.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Same reason they dont like Neil, or Barrack, or trevor and those dudes, but love them some rappers and herschel walker, who stereotypically sounds more """black""" (though his ideals placate theirs)

They like the white type of black dudes who assimilate and arent arrogant enough to think they are better than them. Not the ambiguous kid who knows his history to check them, and thinks hes better than them. They dont like that. Creates a false sense of security

But I digress. Ducktales right? Anyway, they expect stereotypes, that shyt preserves their preconcieved notions. They love it.
"Not the ambiguous kid" with white speech inflections 🤣
White people love Neil AND barack 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Safe, nonthreatening, and milquetoast. Articulate enough to trot out in front of other whites, two "good boys" :mjpls:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
White people love Neil AND barack 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Safe, nonthreatening, and milquetoast. Articulate enough to trot out in front of other whites, two "good boys" :mjpls:
Bruh have you seen their comments towards them. White people hate neil ever since he pulled rank on joe and talked about white people resembling apes more.

Now they call for IQ tests all the time on neil, and meme him as a "diversity hire". Ever since 2016, this race war/trump shyt neil was an issue for whites. His existence as a black intellectual figurehead combats their ideas about us, they gravitate towards Elon now, the great white hope.

Barrack? Please, white women are the whites that voted for him, and these people were so bothered by the idea that they needed a white supremacist as the next president. A buffoon white guy they try to equate to an intelligent articulate black guy.

They thrive on the idea of us being "dumb" because they dont want to accept the idea of our genetic and cognitive superiority.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh have you seen their comments towards them. White people hate neil ever since he pulled rank on joe and talked about white people resembling apes more.

Now they call for IQ tests all the time on neil, and meme him as a "diversity hire". Ever since 2016, this race war/trump shyt neil was an issue for whites. His existence as a black intellectual figurehead combats their ideas about us, they gravitate towards Elon now, the great white hope.

Barrack? Please, white women are the whites that voted for him, and these people were so bothered by the idea that they needed a white supremacist as the next president. A buffoon white guy they try to equate to an intelligent articulate black guy.

They thrive on the idea of us being "dumb" because they dont want to accept the idea of our genetic and cognitive superiority.
Both genders of gentrifier voted for him - twice. White women outnumber white men.
They voted for Obama more than Killary but turned around and voted for Trump. Both were propped up and popularized by whites, because they're SAFE intellectuals and politically docile.
Bbbbbut "angry comments"
:camby:
Goofball jamal