LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hey brehs I run a podcast/website www.fteswl.com.

I know you guys put in a lot of time creating your beats and would like some more exposure. I would like to help by having you send 10-15 second snippets of your beats and you can tag the snippets on my podcast episodes.

Type of beats we are looking for:
Funk
Gospel
Hiphop
Jazz
Trap
Island
Old school
Grime

If you have beats that don't fit our theme but you think may interest us and fit the podcast hit me with a pm.

The snippets you send will be used as transitional music between topics on each podcast episode we usually have between 2-4 music breaks. With the beat let me know the title of the snippet and what you want to be credited as. This way here I can put the name of the beat and who created it in the podcast episode summary. Also the beat needs to be 100% yours we do not want any issues with copywrite infringement nor any issues with beats that do not have any sample clearances to the person who made the original.

All we ask in return is that you share the episode your beats is featured on through social media and word of mouth or wherever you post on. This is important for both our brands to get more exposure because we also do marketing whether it's Twitter, ig, fb and soon on YouTube.

If you have any questions let me know. You can send the snippets to this email fteswl@outlook.com

We are on iTunes and SoundCloud here is our SoundCloud www.soundcloud.com/fteswl it would be great if you guys followed us on there and if you like the podcast/website we would love to hear feedback from you or drop a rating/review on iTunes which helps us out a lot.

:salute: looking forward to collaborations with every one of you in the future.