Federal brehs...we getting shutdown again.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Still the only race of men not building shyt but you whining about Dreamers asking for a path to citizenship. Why should they suffer for the selfish decisions their parents made?

Funny, we're the race to have been slaves from 1619 to the 1860's, then had to deal with black codes, Jim Crow, redlining, being ignored during the Great Depression, discrimination, mass incarceration, etc, for the last 150 and get told our community is fukked up because "we worry about the gov't too much."

We built shyt up for other non White to succeed because they got to skip all the bullshyt every generation of African Americans did. Immigration didn't exploded til after the Civil Rights Act---a bill that diluted programs for black people because it went to everybody.

You don't understand politics or economics, nor do you know history, if you really believe anything you type.

Last edited:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Get on the Uber grind to fill in the blanks if u got a whip that ain't older than 2008...will at least keep the lights on and food in the fridge...don't know what ur mortgage/rent like or other expenses...if u do it sign up for the debit card and do instant pay after ur trips...money goes on the card the same day...
Recommend uber brehs

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Fixing cars, landscaping, tutoring/teaching, basic handyman work, editing/proofreading

All sides hustles way better than Uber :russell:
:mjlol:..all which require advertising and word of mouth meaning money and time....that's easier than uploadin documents and downloading an app?:francis:... Get stiffed on side hustles by shady customers brehs...and still fukk around and be broke brehs....

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Hating jealous fakkits b/c they get overworked in the private sector...:mjlol:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Ahh so these are all the coli members who work for da feds...:ohhh:

giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Does that mean we can commit crimes and won't be charged on the federal level :patrice:
Try it.. let me know how that works out for you. :hubie:.

You know the Fbi and all the 3 letter boyz have all that drug “seizure” money in their vaults, they’re not thinking about no shutdown. Business as usual.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Well, no agreement met and no vote tonight.

Got a call from the boss and she said to report as normal to either work or to sign the furlough letter if an agreement is not reached.

I blame anyone who didn't vote on a continuing resolution...no matter what party they are in.