Federal brehs...we getting shutdown again.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Government workers are the laziest, least productive workers there are. This week without pay makes up for all the hours y'all steal:mjlol:
mannnnn i dont even wanna bash people who grind daily to get a check & survive but the POST OFFICE and the DMV gotta be the absolute WORST institutions that ever existed in any location ever holy shyt i never encountered a more incompetent entity in my life.
:hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh:
and if you try calling them nikkas LMAO WOOOOOH bwoy dont even do it to yaself dunny. Unless u want to end up jumping off a cliff due to frustration :mindblown:

i be wondering do they have inside competitions to see which employee can troll the public the best
fukk yall nikkas:pacspit:
if the above doesnt apply to you as an individual this aint a diss to you at all :hubie:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The amount of work that doesn't get done by government workers is offset by this. I bet they be in their office shopping online, watching movies, talking on the phone for hours, taking 2 hour breaks to the mall, playing videogames, you name it.
That’s all offices tho - I’m in private corporate but they all do that too except it’s more professional and covert. Difference is govt - almost impossible to get fired so there’s less motivation, worst they get is counseling, warnings, watch a learning or self improvement video or some menial sh—or transferred to another agency. Private - fired on sight, might give you one warning to cover their azz.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
That’s all offices tho - I’m in private corporate but they all do that too except it’s more professional and covert. Difference is govt - almost impossible to get fired so there’s less motivation, worst they get is counseling, warnings, watch a learning or self improvement video or some menial sh—or transferred to another agency. Private - fired on sight, might give you one warning to cover their azz.

Stop it. It took an investigation, but, four people got fired for cheating on a test in training. :mjlol:

The amount of work that doesn't get done by government workers is offset by this. I bet they be in their office shopping online, watching movies, talking on the phone for hours, taking 2 hour breaks to the mall, playing videogames, you name it.

Are ya'll middle schoolers or something? :dahell: :mjlol:

My dad and I work for different offices of the same dept.

He complains about a bunch of stuff I never see (even had a fight in his office). So, fed workers are no different than the civilians. But, where did this idea fed workers are lazy come from ?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it. It took an investigation, but, four people got fired for cheating on a test in training. :mjlol:

He complains about a bunch of stuff I never see (even had a fight in his office). So, fed workers are no different than the civilians. But, where did this idea fed workers are lazy come from ?
I dont know about other people. But from my own personal experience Ive seen lazy workers in the office who love to throw their work on contactors or new hires instead of doing it themselves. They will be a lead on 50 different projects and their only effort was to answer emails and phone calls on the few days you do catch them in the office because they have 100s to thousands of hours saved and can be off every Friday or more. When they are in the office their door is closed and they are talking to their bff on company time. Surfing youtube for 4 hours straight, you name it.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The most "pro black site on the internet" caught spewing cac talking points like semen dripping from their mouths. Impossible to get fired = actual investigation into wrong doing instead of "right to work" standard of "you may have done something, get out." Lazy = somewhat manageable workload instead of doing your managers workload (without their salary) under restrictive deadlines because you're too scared to say anything as their are no union protections just an "ethics" :mjlol: hotline. Also, the Federal Government employs an almost disproportionate amount of blacks and women but hey, keep that lazy, entitled myth going.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I dont know about other people. But from my own personal experience Ive seen lazy workers in the office who love to throw their work on contactors or new hires instead of doing it themselves. They will be a lead on 50 different projects and their only effort was to answer emails and phone calls on the few days you do catch them in the office because they have 100s to thousands of hours saved and can be off every Friday or more. When they are in the office their door is closed and they are talking to their bff on company time. Surfing youtube for 4 hours straight, you name it.

Good thing management in the private sector is always held accountable, accessible, competent, and willing to dig in with the grunts to get things done. That's why worker satisfaction in America is the highest among developed nations. :troll:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Our interaction with the government for certain services, like the DMV or Post Office that was mentioned. Every government agency (fed, state or local) I've had to deal with, was always a frustrating experience, down to getting a damn permit to use a park.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y'all should see this bullshyt email they gave our union rep yesterday talking that dumb shyt..:hhh: talking about all paid leave, vacation, sick time, etc etc, is cancelled due to the shutdown...

We're supposed to report for duty or not get paid at all... :beli:
Getting tired of working for these fukks...:camby:

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Our interaction with the government for certain services, like the DMV or Post Office that was mentioned. Every government agency (fed, state or local) I've had to deal with, was always a frustrating experience, down to getting a damn permit to use a park.

Understood, but, kinda childish.

The gov't is underfunded and the way we do those particular services are outdated.

Like, why are we still waiting in lines to vote? And the DMV should be appointment only and services planned by how long they take to complete. Not this; pick a number and I'll call you after you've waited in line all day.

It hurts the customer, but, also us working. I know I'm tryna get out of the customer service side of things.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dont forget to blame the democrats who are fine with the budget, but wont vote for it because it doesnt protect people who are here illegally. they're fine putting those people ahead of your job and paycheck

John Lewis would rather shut down the government than leave DACA fix unresolved

"Those people" in a lot of cases have been in this country as long as us. "Those people" have jobs in the government as well. Let's have some humanity and not stigmatize them.

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The most "pro black site on the internet" caught spewing cac talking points like semen dripping from their mouths. Impossible to get fired = actual investigation into wrong doing instead of "right to work" standard of "you may have done something, get out." Lazy = somewhat manageable workload instead of doing your managers workload (without their salary) under restrictive deadlines because you're too scared to say anything as their are no union protections just an "ethics" :mjlol: hotline. Also, the Federal Government employs an almost disproportionate amount of blacks and women but hey, keep that lazy, entitled myth going.

Yep and I wish more black people knew this. It's because the private sector is not kind to us. Hell, I've never seen such a combination of people in one place. There's two straight up blind men (one black) and another who uses a service dog.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Understood, but, kinda childish.

The gov't is underfunded and the way we do those particular services are outdated.

Like, why are we still waiting in lines to vote? And the DMV should be appointment only and services planned by how long they take to complete. Not this; pick a number and I'll call you after you've waited in line all day.

It hurts the customer, but, also us working. I know I'm tryna get out of the customer service side of things.

Oh I understand the reasons why and it's really no better in the corporate world either. The only difference I can say is that Corporate offices normally have a competing company, so they are kind of forced to keep customer service on point in order to grow business, so it may not be AS bad. With the government, it's not like you have another option to get you license renewed, so you just deal with it.

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh I understand the reasons why and it's really no better in the corporate world either. The only difference I can say is that Corporate offices normally have a competing company, so they are kind of forced to keep customer service on point in order to grow business, so it may not be AS bad. With the government, it's not like you have another option to get you license renewed, so you just deal with it.

I don't know about others, but, I've work for two sectors of the gov't for the last ten years.

Currently, we're flooded with statistics about our quality. We regularly are monitored and have our work reviewed in sit downs with our managers. And even review by Washington D.C.

I know some people who aren't the best at their jobs, but, definitely not of lack of trying and/or lazy.

"Competition" and always working with a fear of getting fired is not the way to run a business and not the problem.

The gov't working today the same way it did in the 70's should be blamed.

This sterotype serves to get people to :yeshrug:when departments lose funding because "they are lazy anyway."

Again, like Liggins said; no one is hiring black people like the federal gov't, also.