Federal brehs...we getting shutdown again.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:shaq2:...y'all gone be straight...they always pull this bullshyt for a couple weeks then y'all go back to work....go on vacay or sumn bruh..spend time with fam and ur roster if u got one....

Govt worker: “I’m about to get docked pay for an indefinite period of time since there’s no budget.”
The Coli: “So, go on a vacation!” :gladbron:

:what:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
:lupe: Brehs, does this effect people who are contracted to the state department?
If you work in an actual government building then you might be staying home. Not sure if you'll be paid or not. Depends on what your company's contract say.

how long you think this is gonna last?

im out OCONUS but when i get back ill have 2 weeks of leave, im tryna have this shyt last all february :blessed:
No clue. It lasted over a week in 2013. If you're on leave then that is cancelled as well. You won't get credit for that time off... you'll be furloughed with the rest of us.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:hhh:...I guess u can't try to boost a mans morale by taking his mind off that depressing ass shyt...my fault I'll doom and gloom away...
Govt worker: “I’m about to get docked pay for an indefinite period of time since there’s no budget.”
The Coli: “So, go on a vacation!” :gladbron:

:what:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Dude we all know who's at fault... :beli: how 1 party is in complete control of ALL 3 branches of govt and they still fukk this up...
Democrats doing what ppl accessed Rep of doing during Obama's terms.

I'm taking a hit on DACA, I don't wanna hear what I gonna do for Latinos anymore.

I hope they just get this done.

I gonna report in Monday regardless :mjcry:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
We’ll prolly be off a week at the longest

I know I better get reimbursed like last time though

:leostare: