Federal Witness"THE LOLLIPOP" testfies against EL CHAPO..confesses to 150 murders and bribery of DEA

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:gucci:
Theres a tranny thread right over this one. Make sure you take yo ass in there and say the same thing. TLR is Off-Topic. Everything on this forum is not about music. Thats why there are subforums.

This was first posted in the booth, not the locker room.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
The amount of power some of these cats had tho...:smh:

The exploits....:wow:

I dont think the average person can assume what they might do if they had the type of power and authority over so many ppl. The pull and reach...:picard:

Imagine someone violates you or yours in any little way...and you just on some...

"Ay...see him over there? Yea that MFer right over there...." :ufdup:

"He violated my niece. Wipe his whole bloodline out..." :ehh:

"And bring me over a couple of those whores from Brazilian Butts 5...the whole cast...:mjgrin:

This contract got me feelin alittle frisky tonite...."
:win:

Violence aside...what a life...:mjcry:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
The amount of power some of these cats had tho...:smh:

The exploits....:wow:

I dont think the average person can assume what they might do if they had the type of power and authority over so many ppl. The pull and reach...:picard:

Imagine someone violates you or yours in any little way...and you just on some...

"Ay...see him over there? Yea that MFer right over there...." :ufdup:

"He violated my niece. Wipe his whole bloodline out..." :ehh:

"And bring me over a couple of those whores from Brazilian Butts 5...the whole cast...:mjgrin:

This contract got me feelin alittle frisky tonite...."
:win:

Violence aside...what a life...:mjcry:

He actually did accomplish that as far as whiping out a whole bloodline...

according to this excerpt:

“Chupeta” was a person who has not given into discussions and to delegate certain tasks such as the elimination of subjects who showed little willingness to collaborate with his objectives, so he took care of it himself.

This was demonstrated when he murdered 35 members of the family of Víctor Patiño, a former member of the Cali Cartel, who decided to provide information to the Colombian and US police authorities in exchange for procedural benefits.

In addition to the extermination of the Patiño family, the murders of Juan Carlos Ortiz Escobar aka “Cuchilla” and Luis Ocampo Fómeque aka “Tocayo” are attributed to him.

Juan Carlos Ramirez Abadia - December 2018