Fellas, if ya lady was losin a one on one would u jump in & help beat that bytch up?

U helpin bae or naa?

• Help A Sista Out

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Let Tha Wolves Have Her

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Dont Save Her, She Dont Wanna Be Saved

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Of course I would want to win the fight but in the event that I was losing I would want my dude to snatch he girl off of me.

Totally off topic: If I ever saw my dude get his ass whooped I could never look at him the same :to:

LMAO me too :russ::sadbron:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
My girl isn't a fighter at all. I don't think she's been in a fight in her life. :dead:
I'd do my best to keep it from escalating by giving my gf a stern talking to.
I'm not letting anyone put their hands on her, though. Besides me anyway

:mjpls:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Absolutely. Now I don't need to do any strong closed fist punches or anything, but a real nice strong push or headlock to free my girl definitely happening. Depending on what started the fight, my girl my get some free punches in during this headlock.

:sas2:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Move the goalpost when you've lost the initial argument, brehs. :pachaha:
It's not moving the goal posts. This is simple - let me break it down for you using analogies. A meteor can kill you right now. Did it happen? No because it's unlikely because the atmosphere protects us and usually burns the small ones up, but go into outer space right above the earth and a small meteor might wipe you out. That doesn't mean it can't happen.

Or look at it like this if you are on the ground level of a building there is a chance that a car may hit you, it normally doesn't happen though. However if you stand in the middle of a highway it is likely to happen. In my first post in this thread I never explicitly stated that you can not get into a fight anywhere, but why go places where a fight is more than likely going to break out? That is original point.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
If my girl is losing then the fight is over. No need to hit the victor. I only need to separate them and give my girl some training so that no more L's will be had.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
if she was getting mopped i'd push the other female down so she can run. Thats about it.

Most females won't even ride if you get jumped.