Fellas, if ya lady was losin a one on one would u jump in & help beat that bytch up?

U helpin bae or naa?

• Help A Sista Out

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Let Tha Wolves Have Her

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Dont Save Her, She Dont Wanna Be Saved

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I was at the front porch with my girlfriend at the time, then my ex popped out of nowhere, started cussing at my current and said something really hateful among the lines of "how could you leave me for this Black ass monkey" (number 1 reason why I don't even mess with light-skinned bytches anymore, I was mad offended and that was some cac shyt to say).

Anyway they started to fight like girls do, scratching, hair-pulling etc, I saw my girl was losing so I pimp slapped the ex, she fell to the ground and I told my girl to stomp her out. :skip:

Daps
I was at the front porch with my girlfriend at the time, then my ex popped out of nowhere, started cussing at my current and said something really hateful among the lines of "how could you leave me for this Black ass monkey" (number 1 reason why I don't even mess with light-skinned bytches anymore, I was mad offended and that was some cac shyt to say).

Anyway they started to fight like girls do, scratching, hair-pulling etc, I saw my girl was losing so I pimp slapped the ex, she fell to the ground and I told my girl to stomp her out. :skip:

Lmaaao at tha las part. Smh at tha "blacc monkey part" Sounds like u did tha right thng breh :salute:

YBM

Pro
Daps
I would break that shyt up. If the bytch tried to rush me she gettin knocked out

keepemup

Banned
Daps

hitchens-obama-wide.jpeg

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I'd tell him to stay out of it. I don't want both of us getting arrested for assault.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmaaao at tha las part. Smh at tha "blacc monkey part" Sounds like u did tha right thng breh :salute:

I felt betrayed cause the bytch was always cool with mom and my mom is dark-skinned, while getting ass-whipped the bytch even had the nerve to say "I never liked ya mama either", like wtf

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm breaking up the fight either way, but thats about it. :yeshrug: