Female Kevin Samuels Callers Are Lying

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Exactly

Is that really that big of a problem? I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of dudes have never heard of Kevin Samuels. In my entire life I have only heard of one Youtuber in a conversation in real life and that was Umar and that was from some brehs That are "Hoteppers". Just because we frequent these message boards doesn't mean the average dude or dudette does. Kevin hasn't been on The Breakfast Club and I doubt that he will ever get an invite.

Why is what dudes listen to considered so destructive? I mean damn have you ever listened to swirl/divest youtube? They make the most blanket statements about Black Men and Black women's IR dating has increased by 50% but no one ever says that Shea Buttas are "ruining Black Love" like the dudes do.

shyt You talk about Kevin when was the last time a Black woman actually said she was looking for a "regular degular" Brother and wasn't clowned for being "Pick Me"?

Breh regular black men are in relationships with regular black women. Regular black men have no problem bagging regular black women. Correct me if I'm wrong but that is the whole point she is trying to make. These women are lying. Listen to what they say about their dating history. They were with regular and below average men, not HVM.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Breh regular black men are in relationships with regular black women. Regular black men have no problem bagging regular black women. Correct me if I'm wrong but that is the whole point she is trying to make. These women are lying. Listen to what they say about their dating history. They were with regular and below average men, not HVM.

What's the point for the cap then? All over the media it seems that Black women are unhappy with Black Men.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
What's the point for the cap then? All over the media it seems that Black women are unhappy with Black Men.
If they are unhappy with black men it is not for income only. I'm guessing for other reasons. Only a certain subset is concerned with very high earning black men and they definitely don't date them because most black men do not fall into that category.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If they are unhappy with black men it is not for income only. I'm guessing for other reasons. Only a certain subset is concerned with very high earning black men and they definitely don't date them because most black men do not fall into that category.

What do you think the real reasons are? It's been said before that the High Value thing was just a smokescreen for whatever the real issue was.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
nikka women will say anything to piss men off because a lot of women are spiteful and miserable. If men like breathing air certain groups of women will try not to breath to spite men.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
nikka women will say anything to piss men off because a lot of women are spiteful and miserable. If men like breathing air certain groups of women will try not to breath to spite men.
I saw an example of this over the weekend. I was coming out a shopping strip parking lot, waiting to make a right at the stop light, to get on the main road. There was two or three cars ahead of me also waiting at the light, meanwhile there was several cars behind me. So I noticed a young sister waiting to enter from the right, so she could get on the main road too. So I left enough space for her so when the light changed, she could cut in front of me, make her right, and get on the main road as well, instead of making her wait after the cars behind me. I was trying to get her attention, but she wouldn't look in my direction. So after the light changed, and the line started to move forward, I stayed, and again waved her to cut in front of me so she could get on the main road, without waiting on the cars behind me. But she waved back, signaling me to keep going. She had the look on her face like she was rejecting me. She hardly even looked back at me. So as soon as I pulled forward toward the main road, I heard a bunch of horns blowing behind me. I think she cut in front of the car behind me instead, almost causing an accident. Then she sped pass me as soon as I got on the main road.

Talking about biting your nose to spite your face.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I saw an example of this over the weekend. I was coming out a shopping strip parking lot, waiting to make a right at the stop light, to get on the main road. There was two or three cars ahead of me also waiting at the light, meanwhile there was several cars behind me. So I noticed a young sister waiting to enter from the right, so she could get on the main road too. So I left enough space for her so when the light changed, she could cut in front of me, make her right, and get on the main road as well, instead of making her wait after the cars behind me. I was trying to get her attention, but she wouldn't look in my direction. So after the light changed, and the line started to move forward, I stayed, and again waved her to cut in front of me so she could get on the main road, without waiting on the cars behind me. But she waved back, signaling me to keep going. She had the look on her face like she was rejecting me. She hardly even looked back at me. So as soon as I pulled forward toward the main road, I heard a bunch of horns blowing behind me. I think she cut in front of the car behind me instead, almost causing an accident. Then she sped pass me as soon as I got on the main road.

Yep

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
youre right this was a open ended rhetorical question

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254

As I've grown older (mid 20's), I realized that lack of respect many (not all) of the women have for men stems from the fatherlessness and simp-filled lack of authoritativeness in the community.

The difference between women that grow up in a normal household with a father about his business and those who were raised by a jumpoff, thot culture indoctrinated moms or even a simp pops with no backbone is night and day.

I've experienced women who act like the stereotyped caricatures that get pushed in the media and wonder why they get treated a certain way. Sure enough, majority of them have never seen an adult relationship that didn't have a trick/hoe dynamic.