Female Miami rapper unloads the clip and kills her manager

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Meh

4 years in prison, 5 years of probation

You can’t approach and jump someone the way those two clown did and not expect to get shot in the heat of the moment. They aren’t innocent victims. The problem is, she didn’t pull out the stick in the heat of the moment. She got away with her life, hesitated, then made a conscious decision to turn around and chase them down with a gun for some instant payback. That’s not self-defense.

She definitely needs to do a couple years in prison. But I wouldn’t “throw the book” at her or anything :yeshrug:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I watched the tape again. They cut it before the "fight" started. And she swung first...then they restrained her. Doesnt seem like anybody beat the bytch up. Wtf is yall watching? Seriously.
I came here to literally post this. She started the shyt, got up after, walked away then turned around and clapped dude.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Those dudes beat the shyt out of her.

One could argue that a woman's life is always in danger.

I hope she gets off. I like how she handled her business. I need her.
nikka if they beat the shyt out of here she wouldn’t have been able to walk or even properly aim that gun, She would been concussed and fukked up.

She walked away got a gun came back and ran dude down.

She not beating them charges, I’m not blaming her for shooting them because i would shot them also.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I watched the tape again. They cut it before the "fight" started. And she swung first...then they restrained her. Doesnt seem like anybody beat the bytch up. Wtf is yall watching? Seriously.

I came here to literally post this. She started the shyt, got up after, walked away then turned around and clapped dude.
Thread fulla brainwashed by news ass nikkas I swear. This is why society is so dumb :snoop:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Caught a Legal Body. Put a Tattoo tear drop on her. She let that thang pop off for real.

Teach your children specially the boys that violence is never the answer. Don’t matter who started it, the guy walks away and he’s alive today. As the manager He should’ve known she had the burner on her.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
No way her life was in danger. She had time to walk away and casually pull out her gun.
Initially I would have said a shooting was justified if she shot while on the ground. But that's not how it went down.

A life lost over nothing.

Its Florida... she gettin off