Ferguson protestor Edward Crawford murdered...that makes three

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Everyone talks tough words about "tooling up" and "handling business" but soldiers who selflessly put themselves on the front lines have ZERO protection from the very people they're fighting to protect.

This brother was a fish in a barrel because all the people who do the most talking were no where to be found, as usual.

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Everyone talks tough words about "tooling up" and "handling business" but soldiers who selflessly put themselves on the front lines have ZERO protection from the very people they're fighting to protect.

This brother was a fish in a barrel because all the people who do the most talking were no where to be found, as usual.

You're right and black men need to learn how to conduct ourselves and move like soldiers. Some brothers be in the streets all sloppy and junkied out.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You're right and black men need to learn how to conduct ourselves and move like soldiers. Some brothers be in the streets all sloppy and junkied out.
I've switched up my entire way of conducting myself ever since you dropped that game on me. I'm the grey man in every room I'm in. Back is to the wall at every restaurant. I try to be highly aware of my surroundings and the people in my surroundings. My girlfriend gets annoyed because I'm TOO careful. She is trained to be on point now.

Last edited:

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
I've switched up my entire way of conducting myself ever since you dropped that game on me. I'm the grey man in every room I'm in. Back is to the wall a top every restaurant. I try to be highly aware of my surroundings and the people in my surroundings. My girlfriend gets annoyed because I'm TOO careful. She is trained to be on point now.

Real shyt man props!!!

I'm saying to black men out here, we know we behind enemy lines so we should conduct ourselves as soldiers.

I got stopped by the police last week for doing 50 in a 15 school zone. I handled myself like a grown man, a soldier, and that made the race soldier/cop get on code. He saw he wasn't dealing with a idiot and a MAN.

He didn't even give me a ticket for speeding, just a seatbelt citation.

Many brothers out here aren't even aware they give off feminine energy. They want to argue, trying to finesse everything, and have no principles.

I've been arrested about 20 times and police never so much as wrinkled my shirt. And I'm talking about police kicked the door in of the trap and caught me with dope and guns everywhere.

When they told me to get on the ground guess what...I shut my mouth and got on the ground. While my potnas were crying and getting beat with rifled screaming "Please don't shoot me officer!" Pissing themselves and shyt.

As a soldier would do in enemy territory, once I realized I wasn't going out shooting and no escape, I shut my mouth and started pondering my escape. None of that "Don't put your hands on me", "lemme talk to someone", "officer I don't know what's going on". Be a man, be a soldier and they'll respect you for that.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Real shyt man props!!!

I'm saying to black men out here, we know we behind enemy lines so we should conduct ourselves as soldiers.

I got stopped by the police last week for doing 50 in a 15 school zone. I handled myself like a grown man, a soldier, and that made the race soldier/cop get on code. He saw he wasn't dealing with a idiot and a MAN.

Many brothers out here aren't even aware they give off feminine energy. They want to argue, trying to finesse everything, and have no principles.

I've been arrested about 20 times and police never so much as wrinkled my shirt. And I'm talking about police kicked the door in of the trap and caught me with dope and guns everywhere.

When they told me to get on the ground guess what...I shut my mouth and got on the ground. While my potnas were crying and getting beat with rifled screaming "Please don't shoot me officer!" Pissing themselves and shyt.

As a soldier would do in enemy territory, once I realized I wasn't going out shooting and no escape, I shut my mouth and started pondering my escape. None of that "Don't put your hands on me", "lemme talk to someone", "officer I don't know what's going on". Be a man, be a soldier and they'll respect you for that.
Real shyt. We need a code and stick to it.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...give advice to the bruhs to protect themselves outchea in these skreets, but don't wear your own seat belts, bruhs.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
They've (CPD) been targeting activist here in Chicago as well.
These brehs were against shea butter/cac activism styles.
All police target "activists".
The Deray type gets arrested for photo ops, unscathed afterward. This brotha and king d seals were murdered after resisting the police and lgbt distractivists. They did NOT want afropunk marches.
Two different groups of folks.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Real shyt man props!!!

:duck:
On the raid part.
You watch too many movies.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
These brehs were against shea butter/cac activism styles.
All police target "activists".
The Deray type gets arrested for photo ops, unscathed afterward. This brotha and king d seals were murdered after resisting the police and lgbt distractivists. They did NOT want afropunk marches.
Two different groups of folks.
:dwillhuh:The fukk are you babbling about.

The ones in Chicago, the ones I talked to have told me they're targeted. One shorty told me her friends almost got choked out and stuck in holding for long periods of time. From straight to non binary

:gucci:fukk ?

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
:duck:
On the raid part.
You watch too many movies.

I don't swear often, but I swear in this!

They kicked in the door of our trap off Myrtle Ave. Duval nikkas @General Mills know where Myrtle at. Caught me slippin on a cold, rainy day.

Scary thing is, I was in the back room with guns all around. nikka up front (who we later found was a informant) yelled that we were being robbed and for me to start shooting! So I grabbed the choppa and was about to let rip when another nikka said it was the police. If I had squeezed the trigger we all would have died that day!

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I don't swear often, but I swear in this!

They kicked in the door of our trap off Myrtle Ave. Duval nikkas @General Mills know where Myrtle at. Caught me slippin on a cold, rainy day.

Scary thing is, I was in the back room with guns all around. nikka up front (who we later found was a informant) yelled that we were being robbed and for me to start shooting! So I grabbed the choppa and was about to let rip when another nikka said it was the police. If I had squeezed the trigger we all would have died that day!
Myrtle Ave:merchant:

You are about that life breh:wow: