Daps
Deray and his faq patrol out here takin pics and being in magazines

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I've switched up my entire way of conducting myself ever since you dropped that game on me. I'm the grey man in every room I'm in. Back is to the wall at every restaurant. I try to be highly aware of my surroundings and the people in my surroundings. My girlfriend gets annoyed because I'm TOO careful. She is trained to be on point now.
That gray man training is going to be very useful soon.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Myrtle Ave:merchant:

You are about that life breh:wow:

:russ: Really Myrtle Ave. ain't bout nothing. Nobody gonna fukk with you, even on Moncrief unless you're just absolute food. But then again that's where I was born.

And I found in hoods everywhere, if you don't conduct yourself like a Mark you're good anywhere.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:russ: Really Myrtle Ave. ain't bout nothing. Nobody gonna fukk with you, even on Moncrief unless you're just absolute food. But then again that's where I was born.

And I found in hoods everywhere, if you don't conduct yourself like a Mark you're good anywhere.
Nothing but truth. If you carry yourself like a puss your automatically food. Ive been in some straight up thugged out areas and im a suburban nikka from Pittsburgh. But i can play the part enough to get me in and out.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I don't swear often, but I swear in this!

They kicked in the door of our trap off Myrtle Ave. Duval nikkas @General Mills know where Myrtle at. Caught me slippin on a cold, rainy day.

Scary thing is, I was in the back room with guns all around. nikka up front (who we later found was a informant) yelled that we were being robbed and for me to start shooting! So I grabbed the choppa and was about to let rip when another nikka said it was the police. If I had squeezed the trigger we all would have died that day!
Damn.
I got hogtied while they joked about killing my cousin and I. We were unarmed.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Real shyt man props!!!

I'm saying to black men out here, we know we behind enemy lines so we should conduct ourselves as soldiers.

I got stopped by the police last week for doing 50 in a 15 school zone. I handled myself like a grown man, a soldier, and that made the race soldier/cop get on code. He saw he wasn't dealing with a idiot and a MAN.

He didn't even give me a ticket for speeding, just a seatbelt citation.

Many brothers out here aren't even aware they give off feminine energy. They want to argue, trying to finesse everything, and have no principles.

I've been arrested about 20 times and police never so much as wrinkled my shirt. And I'm talking about police kicked the door in of the trap and caught me with dope and guns everywhere.

When they told me to get on the ground guess what...I shut my mouth and got on the ground. While my potnas were crying and getting beat with rifled screaming "Please don't shoot me officer!" Pissing themselves and shyt.

As a soldier would do in enemy territory, once I realized I wasn't going out shooting and no escape, I shut my mouth and started pondering my escape. None of that "Don't put your hands on me", "lemme talk to someone", "officer I don't know what's going on". Be a man, be a soldier and they'll respect you for that.

The fukk are you doing 50 for in a school zone? :what:

That's a dikkhead move. you ain't stopping from 50 if a child walks out on the road

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Damn.
I got hogtied while they joked about killing my cousin and I. We were unarmed.

Dayum.

Now the cracker did have that AR trained on me now. But they didn't even lay a hand on me.

One jit who really had just stopped through was getting his ass whipped though. The screams were whoa. All you heard was "Stop resisting, stop resisting".