Fetty Wap Gets Exposed By A Dude From His Hood, HardLuck "Can't Go"(Fetty Wap Diss Warning Shots)

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Seriously? The public fights with the baby mama don't seem odd to you like he's a hothead or something?

Even P dice come out with a couple interviews explaining his side of the story and they sound awfully reasonable.

Nah P dice is a fukk boy bruh. He was being a buddy hustler when Fetty took off.

The Tax G shyt is stupid. He claim Fetty stole his style when they was in the studio in Irvington
:ohhh: what happened with his baby moms?

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Nah P dice is a fukk boy bruh. He was being a buddy hustler when Fetty took off.

The Tax G shyt is stupid. He claim Fetty stole his style when they was in the studio in Irvington
:ohhh: what happened with his baby moms?

and the p dice shyt:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Did you hear Fetty Wap side of the story. It's interesting from both points.

Well fetty's story came much earlier, so dice is in counter to that. Dice says he was in jail for most of the "where was dice?" shyt. He also claims him and monty started first, then fetty swooped in.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Beef with a guy with one eye and extensions in his hair, that wears skinny jeans and owns at least two pair.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't care about fetty wap enough to care about a guy trying to get a name off fetty wap. These I be places you can't go diss songs are lazy.
IT reeks of bitterness and resentment. Like cause he made it and they didn't, they mad. These are grown ass men here. I'm pretty sure someone like Fetty who had 4 songs in theBillboard top 10 could care less about not being "allowed" back in his own hood.