Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says NYC professor

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
There are so many ways to avoid paying expensive college fees. People would rather bytch then learn the ropes. For example you should always go with fed loans before private since fed loans are easier to work with. Also unless you have a scholarship or grant stop being fancy and just go to a city school especially a city school that is well reputable like Baruch College in NYC that has just as much respect in the business world as Expensive NYU. John Jay college also well respected in the law enforcement/government world as much as expensive Saint Johns university.

And the beauty of attending a city school is that you can work in your own city to pay off those loans are quadruple less than a private school and way less than a state school.

parents should also start a college fund so when their kids are 18 they will get a leap in affording college.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I think you're on to something.

Woman's mind = I gave up the "p" to Tyrone because he was just some dude and it didn't mean anything. I'm making you wait because I want this to work long-term.

What she's really saying is that she wanted Tyrone to be her long-term boo, but he had too many character flaws. He was physically her ideal but was lacking in other areas. She's willing to wait for sex with you because you're NOT her physical ideal. She's had better so she can wait you out and use sex as leverage for resources. A woman doesn't consciously think this way but you'll never see a woman make a (what she considers) "hot" breh wait. She'll fukk him and then regret it later before fukking him again. Women only have self-discipline with average-looking, average income men.

Men's mind = so I have to go out on multiple dates, commit to you and all this shyt but you let these other nikkas hit ASAP?

:wow: