Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says NYC professor

---

Superstar
Daps
Can I get a source from this?

It's from a book.
Death of Despair!
Which talks about how men without college degrees are either killing themselves or killing themselves through drugs or alcohol. Also, a lot are just dropping out of the workforce and life altogether.

The book primarily focuses on white men but as you can see from the graph brothers without degrees aren't far behind.

www.sciencenews.org/article/deaths-of-despair-depression-mental-health-covid-19-pandemic/amp

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It’s all about money.

I don’t buy the “I can’t have a conversation with him if he doesn’t have a college degree” spiel.

If you took 100 women and asked them if they would seriously date and/or marry a professional athlete who doesn't have a college degree, they would change that tune real quick. Why? Because he has money....all that "he's not in my socio-economic circles" would fly ight out the window once a lot of cash becomes in involved.
8 figures and fame is a different stratosphere and disingenuous to compare. Woman are taking the businessman over the blue collar worker making the same or sometimes more.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
First off, the most dangerous people are college educated. Atom bombs aren't built by men without opportunities and schooling. We need to stop the hyperbole for sensationalism.

Secondly, in this era of so called gender fluidity, it is wonderful that procreation is still the end goal for all groups. Who would have thought providing wedges within the natural order would help contribute to this dysfunction.

Lastly, college is too expensive as an initial entry point to the business world. Drop them rates and men will return.

Can only imagine what our numbers look like. I see it in my own class.

how many atom bombs do you see being dropped every year? he was right, the most dangerous in any society is a bunch of frustrated men with no prospects. these types topple civilizations if left unchecked or go on to engage in destruction/violence on a smaller level and this happens all the time, not once in 1944 or whenever.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That’s fine but do you Thant you can convince women to say I will likely marry someone in my tax bracket.
I'm not a woman, I can't speak for them. But when you look at marriage in this country, women marry men in their tax bracket all the time. High or low. Some would argue marriage isn't a bad way to get out of your tax bracket: by doubling your income and having children (tax credits+breaks). Think about the married couples right now making 35k a year each, getting these Biden tax credits. Living good..

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
how many atom bombs do you see being dropped every year? he was right, the most dangerous in any society is a bunch of frustrated men with no prospects. these types topple civilizations if left unchecked or go on to engage in destruction/violence on a smaller level and this happens all the time, not once in 1944 or whenever.

:mjlol:
It was one example. Educated people control what you and your kids learn within schools, set regulations on how much money can be transferred from accounts, etc. In short, they organize and rule the world so you can live within their set structure.

Ever heard of the Cold War? The posturing between the States and Soviet Union over who was going to fire their nuke first and end the world.

To this day, there are continuous sanctions on countries that arms themselves with them. We aren't talking about 20 or 30 deaths from a serial killer or school shooters here, we are talking about globe altering events.

Micro vs Macro.

Educated people can engage in viral warfare ending millions of lives. Billy without women's attention and self-hate isn't moving the needle.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Aside from the fact that people with college degrees tend to make more money, college also teaches critical thinking and expands your worldview. When people lack critical thinking skills and are in their own intellectual bubble they gravitate towards radical and toxic beliefs and conspiracy theories.

College isn't just about earning a degree to make more money. Its about opening your mind and becoming a more well rounded person.

This is going to be very bad for society...
Huh academia has been a hot bed for anti black racism this “expansion of world views and critical thinking” is weak argument. These WS incels start out in colleges

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why? Whats wrong with liberal arts? Entertainment runs the world
nothing's wrong with it. The main problem with education is that you have the hard sciences that relatively few people want to pursue being funded by a giant four to six year party. Nothing wrong with learning something new but it should cost only if rigor is needed.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a woman, I can't speak for them. But when you look at marriage in this country, women marry men in their tax bracket all the time. High or low. Some would argue marriage isn't a bad way to get out of your tax bracket: by doubling your income and having children (tax credits+breaks). Think about the married couples right now making 35k a year each, getting these Biden tax credits. Living good..
I get it but if you said this to women they'd say that you sound like Kevin Samuels.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It was one example. Educated people control what you and your kids learn within schools, set regulations on how much money can be transferred from accounts, etc. In short, they organize and rule the world so you can live within their set structure.

Ever heard of the Cold War? The posturing between the States and Soviet Union over who was going to fire their nuke first and end the world.

To this day, there are continuous sanctions on countries that arms themselves with them. We aren't talking about 20 or 30 deaths from a serial killer or school shooters here, we are talking about globe altering events.

Micro vs Macro.

Educated people can engage in viral warfare ending millions of lives. Billy without women's attention and self-hate isn't moving the needle.

Exactly people only care about Billy to the point they can make him an econmic unit. There's a movement in China that the government is trying to supress of dudes doing the least possible to survive. Working part time and practicing extreme frugality, Billy may not blow up the world but he can blow up the stock market.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
nothing's wrong with it. The main problem with education is that you have the hard sciences that relatively few people want to pursue being funded by a giant four to six year party. Nothing wrong with learning something new but it should cost only if rigor is needed.
I imagine most people don't learn the hard sciences because it takes years of school and is a very costly investment that may not pay off. To your 2nd point, why does cost need rigor? Why is paying to learn something you like and want to do a thing you look down on? You might worship math and science a little too much. They are important and I think required learning material but its not the end all be all, you can also use those to enhance your non math and science related interests.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I get it but if you said this to women they'd say that you sound like Kevin Samuels.
This is the opposite of what he says though. KS says women mainly want higher level men and refuse to settle. In reality they settle most of the time. He also argues that “high value men” essentially prefer lower class women, viewing submissiveness as more important than a woman’s education/profession/etc. in reality high income men predominantly marry high income women, and while submissiveness can’t really be gauged statistically I would assume that a woman who keeps her good job after marriage isn’t submissive by the (Bible) standard KS uses.

Who do male doctors, lawyers, CPAs, dentists etc marry? Typically each other or women in similar income fields (doctors marrying lawyers for instance). You’ll always find successful men who marry women who don’t have a job or have a lower income job but it isn’t the norm.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is the opposite of what he says though. KS says women mainly want higher level men and refuse to settle. In reality they settle most of the time. He also argues that “high value men” essentially prefer lower class women, viewing submissiveness as more important than a woman’s education/profession/etc. in reality high income men predominantly marry high income women, and while submissiveness can’t really be gauged statistically I would assume that a woman who keeps her good job after marriage isn’t submissive by the (Bible) standard KS uses.

Who do male doctors, lawyers, CPAs, dentists etc marry? Typically each other or women in similar income fields (doctors marrying lawyers for instance). You’ll always find successful men who marry women who don’t have a job or have a lower income job but it isn’t the norm.

You're correct maybe they'd say you sound like Steve Harvey