Fiber internet, how many in here have it?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I got it. shyt faster than a motherfukka. I be seeing nikkaz replies before they even hit submit. 100/100mbps up and down

:deadmanny:
:picard: That dude is in the future...

I'm up, I asked him if they put a main datacenter hub in his backyard or what. Download the whole internet in an hour.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I work for Comcast, we outchea giving out gig speeds in Chicago like it's nuffin. We giving out 10gigs but "only in select areas" :mjpls:

They give me 90mbps free cuz I work there so yeaaa ima just rock with that until further notice.

I installed a gig in this one dudes house, motherfukker had cameras surrounding the perimeter of the joint and had a touch screen BUILT INTO THE WALL of damn near every room. He clearly was on some whole other shyt and could give a damn about how much some motherfukkin internet cost

fukk that cac :pacspit:..........:to:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I work for Comcast, we outchea giving out gig speeds in Chicago like it's nuffin. We giving out 10gigs but "only in select areas" :mjpls:

They give me 90mbps free cuz I work there so yeaaa ima just rock with that until further notice.

I installed a gig in this one dudes house, motherfukker had cameras surrounding the perimeter of the joint and had a touch screen BUILT INTO THE WALL of damn near every room. He clearly was on some whole other shyt and could give a damn about how much some motherfukkin internet cost

:patrice::patrice:
was this in Beverley or up north?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

Is the service capped at a certain amount each month?