Fiber internet, how many in here have it?

BBG

Superstar
Daps
:patrice::patrice:
was this in Beverley or up north?

Lincoln Park
No seriously, they literally tell us that's what we're supposed to say whenever a customer inquires about speeds. So whenever a breh asks I make sure to say it with the :mjpls: so his suspicions are confirmed by the Comcast technician himself lol
Is the service capped at a certain amount each month?
1024 GB /mo and you get charged $50 for every x amount of data you go over, up until $200 ( I guess after going $200 over on top of your usual monthly charge we just feel bad and leave you alone lol)

I forgot the exact amount of data you can go over per $50 which is sad because I just had to call my supervisor about this the other day

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
breh, im in alaska and we already got 1tb innanet speed. dafukk is goinz onz down durr?
probably easier in a low population area. my internet is way better now that I live in the sticks, compared to when I lived in the city. even though I pay for a similar speed

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
probably easier in a low population area. my internet is way better now that I live in the sticks, compared to when I lived in the city. even though I pay for a similar speed
we got 1gb internet speed 2 years ago. yeah its fast, but i pay $160 month and it has a 1tb usage cap :shaq2:
Honestly breh...I would rather have dial up modem internet than be in Alaska....but cook breh
nah breh, im trying to get out of this frozen hell. but i wont find a job in the lower 48 that will pay me what i make now. thats why im trying to finish up my degree and dip. i own a house up here, but when i leave ill just rent it out.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
I feel like dirt with this 100 mbsp shyt and knowing I can easily upgrade to 1gbps (or w/e it was) for an extra $50

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
ATT is rolling out fiber in my new area slowly. Should have it by the end of this year. I can't wait.
I really only care about the increased upload speed. That way I can stream Plex at full quality to multiple people

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Your brother probably has data caps too with Comcast in ATL.

While over here I'm enjoying 200 down 20 up from Time Warner/Spectrum. And I don't have to worry about data caps for another 6 years thanks to the agreements from the buyout.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Your brother probably has data caps too with Comcast in ATL.

While over here I'm enjoying 200 down 20 up from Time Warner/Spectrum. And I don't have to worry about data caps for another 6 years thanks to the agreements from the buyout.

:wtf: They must have different speeds for different city's. The max I can get in the Cleveland area is 60 down.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
:wtf: They must have different speeds for different city's. The max I can get in the Cleveland area is 60 down.

What happened was AT&T came in and updated their service to Fiber and to stop people from switching TWC "magically" found a way to update their service. I was getting 25/2 before AT&T came through with the upgrades. I was going to switch to them, but they have data caps and I don't fukk wit that.