FINAL Drake Diss To Meek Mill "3Peat" 11 pm @ OVO Fest

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
It's funny, people egged him on to respond and now people sayin he was better off not responding :mjlol:

I think he sees that a second response will bury him deeper.
Drake bout to release a third on his head :damn:. Pause. Wanna know was a nice lil warm up track like Charged Up. But the streets want nothing but bars from meek. Letting Drake drop a third before your second is just sealing the deal.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
fukk today's rap fans... You Charmin soft motherfukkers. Emasculated fatherless fukkboys allow this to happen...I know the Pussification of America continues to trend upwards, but i didn't think it would happen in hip hop.
Look at this cac mad cuz Drake merked that nikka Meek :umad:

allowed what to happen u silly cac

Allowed the people to choose the obviously better diss record and bomb on the nikka who released that trash ass record? :umad:

:umad: :ahh:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Expecting some trash/mediocre song that everyone will overrate like they did with the first two
Same shyt I'm thinking. I can't believe those two corny tracks he dropped are what people are saying crushed Meek. People are just going by what record is getting the most play not actual bars. I understand on twitter but I thought The Booth was supposed to be a place for hip-hop discussion :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
ad556fc44506d4f962574598c3d67f90.png

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Same shyt I'm thinking. I can't believe those two corny tracks he dropped are what people are saying crushed Meek. People are just going by what record is getting the most play not actual bars. I understand on twitter but I thought The Booth was supposed to be a place for hip-hop discussion :mindblown:
Drake's diss had wordplay, double entendres and overall more elements than Meek's disses...

Drake's disses on a technical level shytted on Meek's as it showed more wit and cleverness which makes it so easy for ppl on social media to quote it..thats the power of wit.

We are actually going by the actual bars

Those 6 bars Drake dropped on meek have been quoted all over the internet because of the "actual bars"

This is hip hop discussion..but lemme guess ur one of them corny ass "bububu real hip hop where my boom bap I only listen to brother ali, krs, aesop rock bububu"

FOH :camby: