FINAL Drake Diss To Meek Mill "3Peat" 11 pm @ OVO Fest

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Man Drake...don't do it man...I know Meek tried to destroy you but Allah looks favorably on mercy word to @Slaimon

O He who equips me to cope with the hardships which have afflicted me, O He who helps me to take off the load of the sorrows which have burdened me, keeps an eye (which never sleeps) on me, make me competent to deal with (misfortunes) with the (help of) a strong reinforcement (from You) which cannot be knocked down. O He who owns the strongest strength, O He who owns the most majestic majesty, O He who owns the highest honour compared to which all that which has been created is low and humble, send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad, make me competent to deal with the oppressor, and punish him for what he did to me.

:mjpls:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
O He who equips me to cope with the hardships which have afflicted me, O He who helps me to take off the load of the sorrows which have burdened me, keeps an eye (which never sleeps) on me, make me competent to deal with (misfortunes) with the (help of) a strong reinforcement (from You) which cannot be knocked down. O He who owns the strongest strength, O He who owns the most majestic majesty, O He who owns the highest honour compared to which all that which has been created is low and humble, send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad, make me competent to deal with the oppressor, and punish him for what he did to me.

:mjpls:

:mjcry: Even Allah cheering on Drake as he makes Meek kill himself.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Same shyt I'm thinking. I can't believe those two corny tracks he dropped are what people are saying crushed Meek. People are just going by what record is getting the most play not actual bars. I understand on twitter but I thought The Booth was supposed to be a place for hip-hop discussion :mindblown:
You cats say but yet to drop quotables.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It takes Ya Fraud a week to drop each diss:lupe:

...his Ghostwriters/Reference Tracks must be on C.O.D:birdman:

Hopefully My GOAT ETHER don't get slandered in this corny FUKKERY:trash: again, tho:scusthov:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
:francis: I just don't get it. Meek looking flabby right now but really how much of that is due to drake actual disses? Back to Back was the only diss worth mentioning but aside from drakes stature in the game and acompanying hype, that shyt is not burying anyone, seems more a warm up track. Every diss track Ive heard from either mc has been light weight. Sparring with jabs no power punches yet. I don't know yall I guess I got spoiled by the last era because this one is more hype than a real battle thus far. I'm hoping it delivers tho :blessed:

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
Drake's diss had wordplay, double entendres and overall more elements than Meek's disses...

Drake's disses on a technical level shytted on Meek's as it showed more wit and cleverness which makes it so easy for ppl on social media to quote it..thats the power of wit.

We are actually going by the actual bars

Those 6 bars Drake dropped on meek have been quoted all over the internet because of the "actual bars"

This is hip hop discussion..but lemme guess ur one of them corny ass "bububu real hip hop where my boom bap I only listen to brother ali, krs, aesop rock bububu"

FOH :camby:

:smugbiden:

/thread.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Drake is a fraud..
But, if he got a chance to kill the enemy.. do it

Agreed this is Meeks fault

He snuck Drake with that rant, he should have been prepared, now the singing dude that dont write is killing him all week.

Meek needs to learn to stop being an emotional child, if he planned this out correct... "rant" "drop diss, perform diss at toronto and so on... not drop rant....get murdered 1.5 times, drop a weak diss track, now 3peat gonna make him look silly if Drake comes correct

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:smugdrakegif:
oNpe0I