Final Fantasy 10 >>>> Final Fantasy 7

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Little off-topic, but on Final Fantasy 10, everyone agrees the Holy Trinity was Tidus, Auron, & Yuna though right?

Nobody else really got any burn for me. Lulu off the bench occasionally -- that about it.
that's all I used. Lulu in the same role.

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
that's all I used. Lulu in the same role.

229b5cb7.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Little off-topic, but on Final Fantasy 10, everyone agrees the Holy Trinity was Tidus, Auron, & Yuna though right?

Nobody else really got any burn for me. Lulu off the bench occasionally -- that about it.
There really was no holy trinity. You could swap out party members on the fly so I used them all. I will admit I almost always used Tidus and Yuna and the third was whatever other character was most useful. They had special abilities like Auron could break armor and Wakka could kill things that were in the air better. Rikku could steal and Lulu could use magic.

Shaft

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, this is a little bit of a sleeper gem, but if ya'll ever get the chance, should check out Vanguard Bandits. It's FF Tactics with mechas and better story.

Vanguard_Bandits_Coverart.png

20-capture_24032011_223143.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

interview.jpg

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Same here...FF7 was the first that I really sat down and played. It got my attention instantly. It's one of those games I remember the exact time, place and what I was doing when I first saw it. Plus the Materia system>>>>>>>>>>*

FFX grabbed me cuz it was the first on PS2, had the huge graphics upgrade and sphere grid was dope. Not to mention it had one of the best twist endings of any game I've played.
The same. I never beat FF9 because when I got to the 4th disc someone told my PSX :to: and I never got over that. But people overlooked it because they had the characters looking like midgets. No one but Vivi made sense looking that short. If they would've made them look like normal human beings then people would not have hated.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The same. I never beat FF9 because when I got to the 4th disc someone told my PSX :to: and I never got over that. But people overlooked it because they had the characters looking like midgets. No one but Vivi made sense looking that short. If they would've made them look like normal human beings then people would not have hated.
IX has the best protagonist in the series. He might look a bit goofy but he was a cool dude. Far away from the emotionless boring characters like Cloud, Lightning, and Squall.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ill be back in this thread in a couple weeks with my thoughts, getting that HD for the vita on Monday :ahh:

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Solely based on music VII>>>>>X. X didn't have any memorable pieces for me.
Heard a few tracks from VIII and VI which might put them in the running when I play them but the FFVII Soundtrack was unfukkwitable. Seeing the kids play, dog bark and people when you reach the train station in the slums at 7th Heaven created such a :dwillhuh::to::ohhh::leon: atmosphere. Such a somber, melancholy kind of tone with a little bit of wonder and hope for almost every damn track. Listen to the world map theme and tell me you don't feel almost every emotion there is. During that piece. I swear I feel scared, happy, angry and peaceful just listening to that alone.

That music alone :lawd: