Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legend_of_dragoon_banner.jpg

Legend of Dragoon > your favorite jrpg

Golden Sun > every jrpg that isnt legend of dragoon
This shyt was piff.

Shout out to Chrono Cross and Star Ocean: Second Story.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hype to cop the HD remake...Dragoon drop in this thread deserves some props, that was a good game. I may spend the 4.99 to d/l it on my PS3 and go back to play it after I finish up with South Park and FFX.

Llysol

Shinigami
Daps
Reppin
MIA in ATL
Can't speak on anything prior to ff7 but for me it goes ff7>ff10>ff9>ff8..etc

FF7 had one of the goat villains breh
Sephiroth-sephiroth-35677068-478-258.gif

sephiroth_and_flames_by_lloydwing-d32godf.gif

I still remember the first time the one wired angel descended from the heavens to kill Aerith
seppy-kills-aerith-o.gif

:gladbron:

And FF10 had a great story and fighting system but let's be honest, it had some of worst characters with Wakka as a faq with a ball and Rikku just being annoying as shyt. One of the best things about FF10 was that they gave us the bushido master Auron.

But I'm just gonna assume most people hating on FF7 couldn't beat this nikka
Ruby_Weapon.jpg

:jawalrus:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Can't speak on anything prior to ff7 but for me it goes ff7>ff10>ff9>ff8..etc

FF7 had one of the goat villains breh
Sephiroth-sephiroth-35677068-478-258.gif

sephiroth_and_flames_by_lloydwing-d32godf.gif

I still remember the first time the one wired angel descended from the heavens to kill Aerith
seppy-kills-aerith-o.gif

:gladbron:

And FF10 had a great story and fighting system but let's be honest, it had some of worst characters with Wakka as a faq with a ball and Rikku just being annoying as shyt. One of the best things about FF10 was that they gave us the bushido master Auron.

But I'm just gonna assume most people hating on FF7 couldn't beat this nikka
Ruby_Weapon.jpg

:jawalrus:

Dog everytime Aeris gets taken out I can't but laugh cause of this

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
for one example if memory serves me right, you could draw the strongest versions of elemental attacks such as fiagara etc etc straight away if you trained for a while...that's broken. I remember being early as fucc in the game with those attacks.

don't get it twisted though, I do like and rate the game highly, just nowhere near as much as 6, 7 and 9 :yeshrug:

Nah its bullshyt, 7 and 10 were WAAAAY too easy and 9 was closer to 4 in terms of "fantasyness". But 8 is CHRONICALLY underrated, but the 4th disc was pretty much the last dungeon and that was it. The draw system was kinda unbalanced but the game was lvl scaled so if you were too strong in lvl the game caught up. It made no fights bullshyt.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
7 birthed me to Final Fantasy. X was my shyt though.

Same here...FF7 was the first that I really sat down and played. It got my attention instantly. It's one of those games I remember the exact time, place and what I was doing when I first saw it. Plus the Materia system>>>>>>>>>>*

FFX grabbed me cuz it was the first on PS2, had the huge graphics upgrade and sphere grid was dope. Not to mention it had one of the best twist endings of any game I've played.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Question I'm a final fantasy n00b but I'm considering getting ffx/x-2.
Only jrpg I've beaten is skies of Arcadia I generally get bored when there's just walls of texts or long boring cut scenes so is it worth checking out?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Only jrpg I've beaten is skies of Arcadia I generally get bored when there's just walls of texts or long boring cut scenes so is it worth checking out?

The cutscenes are not too long, and the story is excellent

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Final Fantasy X is very story and character based. It's closer to the cinematic movie style game moreso than a traditional RPG. Final Fantasy XIII was made using the same formula but is nowhere near as good.

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
Little off-topic, but on Final Fantasy 10, everyone agrees the Holy Trinity was Tidus, Auron, & Yuna though right?

Nobody else really got any burn for me. Lulu off the bench occasionally -- that about it.