Final Fantasy 10 >>>> Final Fantasy 7

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was broken about Junction... there were plenty parts of ff8 you wouldn't be able to get through without junction...

8 was dope as fukk... I never understood the hate

for one example if memory serves me right, you could draw the strongest versions of elemental attacks such as fiagara etc etc straight away if you trained for a while...that's broken. I remember being early as fucc in the game with those attacks.

don't get it twisted though, I do like and rate the game highly, just nowhere near as much as 6, 7 and 9 :yeshrug:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
for one example if memory serves me right, you could draw the strongest versions of elemental attacks such as fiagara etc etc straight away if you trained for a while...that's broken. I remember being early as fucc in the game with those attacks.

don't get it twisted though, I do like and rate the game highly, just nowhere near as much as 6, 7 and 9 :yeshrug:

Breh.. what im saying is you needed those abilities pretty early in the game anyway. By the time you got to disk 4 you needed your stats junctioned with Holy, Ultima, Flare etc all the way to 100 on multiple characters. .. you had to do some serious farming for that shyt too. . I Dont remember seeing Firaga until at least the second disk

Statik

King Of Kings.
Daps
bullshyt how often do you hear ff9 mentioned foh

FF9 is fukking classic game man. memorable moments, characters, great gameplay etc. I used to constantly have Ye's Late Registration playing while i played that game. Now all i think of is this when i play LR lol like damn.. this is nostalgic.

but anyway FF7>>>>>10 by far.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
junction system is broken as fucc, making your opinion irrelevant

it goes 7, 6,9,8 (even with the broken junction system),12, 10>>>>>>>>>>13

i think we can all agree on 13 being dogshyte :skip:

Yea breh, my opinion is irrelevant cuz u Say so over a broken junction system that i dont agree With. guess that makes yours irrelevant too :heh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The end of Final Fantasy X is still to me the greatest video game ending of all time. I'm kinda sad they didn't have the balls to go through with that ending and made X-2.
As a youth this part especially touched me.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Cosign this powerful thread.....FFX is the GOAT final fantasy with the GOAT video game soundtrack. Spent more hours in that game than any console game ever. Prolly close to 100 hours on blitzball alone :blessed:

gamblor

@@@@@@@@
Daps
Sounds like I need to get that FFX/X-2 remaster :ohhh:

I've only played 7 and some of the ones on the Snes and DS