Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Phins covering both base with this FUKKERY :heh::mjpls:

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
at the rate things are going he's what future "black" americans will look like. breeding ourselves out of existence.

:mjtf: this is an idiotic talking point; considering, it's never going to happen just like it didn't happen when there were actually a higher proportion of "white looking black folks" walking around

this article is from over 130 years ago:

yTAW6xX.jpg

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
probably checked black on his yale application too.

Would be a travesty if so:mjlol:

Look half my family is high yellow creole nikkas but they got melanin and “look” black. I know the diaspora can look like a myriad of things but if u afram u can just tell 99% if someone is just light, mixed, etc. If u saw this cat randomly ud think he was like…jewish maybe? I guess if he identifies as black and his daddy is whatever but ehhhhh its sus. Gets to play minority games looking like a cac. Foolishness

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
:francis: Half brother going to have to hit the sun for about 7 hours each day before the season start’s

Man if I were him I woulda BEEN toasted up in a tanning booth somewhere.. he fxcked up.

Braids, a shapeup, SOMETHING man, gahdamn! Atleast try, You cant be claiming biracial as-is lookin like that and ya pops aint famous:heh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:francis: Half brother going to have to hit the sun for about 7 hours each day before the season start’s

He is already in the sun. That is how dark he can get.

That wedding photo proved nothing. Who is the dad in the photo? Who the fukk are all those people?

ETA: HOLD THE fukk UP!!! He went to YALE!!

Y'all know how he got in right?:mjpls: