Finally a minority hire, Dolphins hire 49ers OC Mike McDaniel to be next HC

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
one drop rule strikes again :dead:

America got crackers masquerading as black men out here :laff::laff::laff::laff:

at least it was an ADOS breh, not some African immigrant who couldnt make it in his own nation. :troll:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's seen as white/he is. If this were back in the day when you had separate facilities for black and white, he would be using the white.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
What grown ass nfl player is going to listen to a dude like this boss him around?

He looks like a tennis coach, not a football guy

FK8w4X8XoAAX2F2
He never played the game professionally nor even collegially. I see him as a Todd Hailey or Matt Patricia.

calh45

Cal
Daps

The only thing funnier than them pretending this is some sort of diversity is gonna be that first press conference when someone starts grilling his ass about it. If anything this confirms Stephen Ross is on some :mjpls: because he probably at the house feeling like he's showing he doesn't see color with the "biracial" tag line they're tweeting with this. Ian Rapaport is a fukking shill and if he does have black folks who call him friend they need to be looking at him wild right now. At least Shefter was smart enough to avoid that stupid ass pothole.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Where are the childhood photos of this dude? Where are the family pics of him and his pops? He’s going to have to prove it sooner or later.. You can’t be going around talkin bout you bi racial and not show proof