FIRE DWANE CASEY !! - Official Raptors 2017-2018 Season Thread

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
He claims he's going to rebuild if Lowry bounces.

Val needs to be traded, he's wasting away here. Fire Casey, stuck with Derozan:mjlol:

1st round bounce.

B-Wonders

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm cool with Lowry leaving - he's not a max player, and if you think he's injury-prone now, wait a couple of years....

I'm curious to see what Delon can do with serious minutes. Going into third year in the L - time to see if he can up his game to starter-level.

This Raps team reminds me of the Hawks - not bad enough to miss the playoff, but not good enough to make any noise in the playoffs. They are the definition of mediocrity. Don't know what you do at this point - they can't completely blow it up with Derozan signed long-term. It is what it is:manny:. We'll see what Masai does....offseason just begun.....

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I'm cool with Lowry leaving - he's not a max player, and if you think he's injury-prone now, wait a couple of years....

I'm curious to see what Delon can do with serious minutes. Going into third year in the L - time to see if he can up his game to starter-level.

This Raps team reminds me of the Hawks - not bad enough to miss the playoff, but not good enough to make any noise in the playoffs. They are the definition of mediocrity. Don't know what you do at this point - they can't completely blow it up with Derozan signed long-term. It is what it is:manny:. We'll see what Masai does....offseason just begun.....
We're stuck in this position for the foreseeable future breh (at least 3 years)

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I wanted OG for the Nuggets :to:

Enjoy Tyler Lydon :mjpls:
He claims he's going to rebuild if Lowry bounces.

Val needs to be traded, he's wasting away here. Fire Casey, stuck with Derozan:mjlol:

1st round bounce.

You see what trading Dwight Howard yielded yesterday? :dead:

Masai probably trying to finesse someone

The biggest problem is STILL Dwane Casey, nothing changes unless he's gone. I don't get Masai's unwavering trust in Casey

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Enjoy Tyler Lydon :mjpls:

You see what trading Dwight Howard yielded yesterday? :dead:

Masai probably trying to finesse someone

The biggest problem is STILL Dwane Casey, nothing changes unless he's gone. I don't get Masai's unwavering trust in Casey

He's not going to fire Casey so Val needs to go.
Jonas is not wasting away he just isn't that good and doesn't move any needles for this team...

He is good, just not receiving the proper plays to thrive. Maybe with a motion system they can get more out of him. Until then...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He's not going to fire Casey so Val needs to go.

He is good, just not receiving the proper plays to thrive. Maybe with a motion system they can get more out of him. Until then...

No he's just an average lumbering inconsistent big who is out of place in the way the game is moving...he doesn't deserve more plays cuz he's an inconsistent offensive player...he is what he is a 13/9 C who will post the odd 20/10 game....he's not an all star he's not a dominant player this idea he needs the ball more to get to a next level is boring...

He's not strong enough to get good post position to even warrant extra looKS.

The fact they won't be able to deal him without attaching assets to him will show you how he is viewed around the league...