Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i have no idea why siakam wasnt out dthere down the stretch
dude is the only one who keeps trying no matter what

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
These games are not tough,were just playing like ASSCHEEKS.

Clippers and Denver at home isnt tough...Were a No 1 seed we just aint playing like it and our supposed stars are doing some pre playoffs shrinking...

Yeah of course our level of play would make these games unnecessarily more tricky than they otherwise would be. but they're still not games that you can coast thru with teams fighting for playoff spots or seeding.

I would cut Lowry some slack he's actually been playing very well over the last few games except today. DeRozan though....something's up with him. Mental for sure.

Ibaka can't buy a basket. Anunoby has lost all his defensive capabilities (esp. lateral quickness). JV looks like our most reliable starter and he's got flaws naturally. But I can't knock him. He's performed great for the most part this year.

Without our bench God know's where we'd be...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
fukk u nikkas and fukk this thread you negative nancy's

Team is trending down at the wrong time....22 points combined from ur stars and ur defense falling apart 3 weeks before it begins is kind of a problem...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Another unimpressive win...They havent had a good win in probably 3 weeks.

Maybe that Knicks win...Damn near blew a 10 point lead in a minute and a half at the end.

Getting taken to the wire by a team on a back to back...55-20 but they have issues coming down the stretch.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Another unimpressive win...They havent had a good win in probably 3 weeks.

Maybe that Knicks win...Damn near blew a 10 point lead in a minute and a half at the end.

Getting taken to the wire by a team on a back to back...55-20 but they have issues coming down the stretch.

Agree with you but you gotta admit Denver were hitting some crazy shots towards the end.....Murray long 3, Jokic banking his 3. But still, we waited till the 4th quarter to actually play defense.

Anyway, true test will be the BOS-CLE-BOS series. No excuses. We have a few days rest now. This should be interesting.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ibaka played great and the game wasn’t as close as the score.

But the best takeaway from this game was Siakim. He showed some serious flashes today. From what I saw today, I see all star potential and wouldn’t be surprised if—BOLD PREDICTION—he’s our best player three years from now.

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Ibaka played great and the game wasn’t as close as the score.

But the best takeaway from this game was Siakim. He showed some serious flashes today. From what I saw today, I see all star potential and wouldn’t be surprised if—BOLD PREDICTION—he’s our best player three years from now.
What should Toronto do next season?

Start him at the 4? Bring Ibaka off the bench? Trade him?