First Cac To Have Land Seized In S. Africa.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's gonna be interesting if china gets in the mix on this as a fukk you to america, france and britain

not that their motives are pure, but if china throws its weight behind some of these african countries, america is gonna back down like a bytch :heh: washington doesnt want those problems with china right now

Daps
it's gonna be interesting if china gets in the mix on this as a fukk you to america, france and britain

not that their motives are pure, but if china throws its weight behind some of these african countries, america is gonna back down like a bytch :heh: washington doesnt want those problems with china right now
China is already throwing its weight behind these countries. It's one reason the US is so concerned.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
The US history is fukked up with us but how tf Apartheid lasted until 1995? On the world stage with all those human rights’ violations in the Information age.

Having those numbers too. Say what they want about AAs but if we were 92% of the population, shyt would very differently.

92% or not when you are white you can't default like the US treasury or fixed income bond government you have the full backing and faith of white supremacy. There majority black cities in the US granted it's not on a nation wide scale but are still struggling even with black elected officials in the majority black cities where the black population are still at the bottom of every social indicator.

Africa is too ripe and rich to be left alone or have Africans battle back without some serious adversity. So please no offense but this whole transplanting if it was AAs argument doesn't fly it's intellectually lazy. It does not absolve responsibility from Africans either and their roles in this (I am and will be the first one to highlight the extreme incompetence of African leaders and elites but I am not oblivious to geopolitical forces at play).

There have been true freedom fighters on that continent from Sankarra to Lumumba with the legitimacy of the masses who have been eliminated.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
cacs staring at this article like

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

im like

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
92% or not when you are white you can't default like the US treasury or fixed income bond government you have the full backing and faith of white supremacy. There majority black cities in the US granted it's not on a nation wide scale but are still struggling even with black elected officials in the majority black cities where the black population are still at the bottom of every social indicator.

Africa is too ripe and rich to be left alone or have Africans battle back without some serious adversity. So please no offense but this whole transplanting if it was AAs argument doesn't fly it's intellectually lazy. It does not absolve responsibility from Africans either and their roles in this (I am and will be the first one to highlight the extreme incompetence of African leaders and elites but I am not oblivious to geopolitical forces at play).

There have been true freedom fighters on that continent from Sankarra to Lumumba with the legitimacy of the masses who have been eliminated.
You’re talking diplomacy, politics and governance. I’m talking war, violence and murder.

After all the cacs are gone, I don’t even wanna imagine. Lol. It’s really not funny but that’s all I was getting at. Cacs won’t be outnumbered and flexing like they were in SA. That’s why cacs invented white in the USA. To get their numbers up.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This has me thinking about all the land theft Southern (...everywhere in the U.S.) Black Americans went through during Reconstruction, Jim Crow and Civil Rights movement. -- either through force, terrorism, corrupt mortgages/loans, insurance claims etc.

African Americans Have Lost Untold Acres of Land Over the Last Century

12854372.jpg
There's a documentary called "Banished" where some black people go back to a county where their ancestors were driven away from. The black people try to find out information on the land that was stolen and the cacs start juelzing. It used to be on youtube somewhere looks like they took it down.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
There's a documentary called "Banished" where some black people go back to a county where their ancestors were driven away from. The black people try to find out information on the land that was stolen and the cacs start juelzing. It used to be on youtube somewhere looks like they took it down.

Yup. Saw it a few years ago. Thanks :smile:

The C.O.W. S. interviewed this guy who wrote about what happened.

He also interviewed the guy who wrote about Black American land theft. I gotta find it though.

AND... this one on UnCivil Podcast did - short but really good!

The Deed by Uncivil

---------
It SO SO SO many of our ancestors that lost land they owned during Reconstruction, Jim Crow and beyond. Hustled or terrorized over and that lead to both of the Great Migrations periods. And we don't even know what happened.

The people still owe the farm/land that my paternal ancestors from Paternal grandfather to my 3rd Great Grandfather were sharecroppers and enslaved on in Alabama.

It's nothing but Timber now - but the same family owns it that enslaved that whole line. I don't know how my Granddad lost his little/plot of land he -- but I am going to look into it soon. Cause something ain't right -- and I just want closure to know.