First Cac To Have Land Seized In S. Africa.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Western Cacs will just cripple South Africa's economy, look at what they did to Zimbabwe.

Cacs will always look out for their own
Things is we are entering the age of multipolarity. The West is declining meanwhile China is on the rise. Africans have options now.
Yes it does. When it comes to convincing your own people and those sitting on the fence, it is very important.
I said it before all Mandela did was delaying the inevitable. There will be bloodshed and war in South Africa. The White Afrikaners have committed too many crimes and oppressed the black populace during and after apartheid. The pent up anger is going to spill out against those cacs.

Daps
Has the government training families who learn how to properly farm & successfully take over these lands with distributors ready?

Didn’t something similar happen a few months ago and they had to pay white farmers to come back or something?

Daps
Things is we are entering the age of multipolarity. The West is declining meanwhile China is on the rise. Africans have options now.

I said it before all Mandela did was delaying the inevitable. There will be bloodshed and war in South Africa. The White Afrikaners have committed too many crimes and oppressed the black populace during and after apartheid. The pent up anger is going to spill out against those cacs.

China on the rise isn’t a good thing. They have horrible business practices and treat black workers like shyt.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
92% or not when you are white you can't default like the US treasury or fixed income bond government you have the full backing and faith of white supremacy. There majority black cities in the US granted it's not on a nation wide scale but are still struggling even with black elected officials in the majority black cities where the black population are still at the bottom of every social indicator.

Africa is too ripe and rich to be left alone or have Africans battle back without some serious adversity. So please no offense but this whole transplanting if it was AAs argument doesn't fly it's intellectually lazy. It does not absolve responsibility from Africans either and their roles in this (I am and will be the first one to highlight the extreme incompetence of African leaders and elites but I am not oblivious to geopolitical forces at play).

There have been true freedom fighters on that continent from Sankarra to Lumumba with the legitimacy of the masses who have been eliminated.

Also, South Carolina and Mississippi were majority black until the early 20th century but AfAms still lost in those states to Jim Crow

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many of brehs are ready to go over there and fight the way these white supremacists are though ??:sas2:

Or is it HYON for South Africa??:sas1: