First Look at Kevin James New Show Kevin Can Wait

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i might be able to fukk with this. the whole daughter making a dumb decision kinda worsens it though

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
Watched 2 minutes of it and didn't laugh once.

:camby:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Kevin Can Wait: Season Two; Erinn Hayes Dropped by CBS Sitcom

by Cindy McLennan, June 5, 2017

erinn-hays-exits-kevin-can-wait-ahead-of-season-2-590x393.jpg

(Jeff Neumann / CBS)

Last week, news broke that Kevin James’ King of Queens co-star, Leah Remini, will be a season regular in the second season of his new CBS sitcom, Kevin Can Wait. Now we have learned Erinn Hayes, who played Donna Gable, the wife of James’ character, has been let go.

Reportedly, season two of Kevin Can Wait is going off in a new direction, creatively. Remini, who guest-starred as retired police officer Kevin Gable’s (James) former partner, Vanessa Cellucci, in the season one finale, will return in that role, next season.

Hayes confirmed her reluctant departure from the CBS comedy on social media, tweeting, “True, I’ve been let go from the show. Very sad, I had a great experience season 1. Thank you for all the support from our wonderful fans.”

What do you think? Do you think Kevin Can Wait will explain Donna’s absence in season two, or will they just reboot the TV show, entirely? Are you glad Remini has joined the series? Let us know, below.

Don't know what to think about this but no way this wasn't Kevin James' call. :ohhh:

It'll slowly morph into KoQ 2.0 with the return of Carrie.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
sounds like some snake shyt... but kevin james dont seem that type of dude? guess we gotta see what happened
I don't know if it's fact but Kevin James rumors of him being kinda funny in the light off camera have been around for years over the net.

He and Erin Hayes didn't have the best chemistry on the show IMO and when Leah made an appearance in the 1st season of the finale I thought it reeked of desperation.