First Look at Kevin James New Show Kevin Can Wait

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
They gone fukk around and Force Doug's character out of retirement and the only place that's hiring is IPS:mjgrin:

Then he getting a divorce from his wife in which she wins custody of their children and he's forced to move into a small house in Queens :mjgrin:
fukk it, say they on witness protection and his real name is Doug Heffernan :mjgrin:
Arthur been killed by the mob, Carrie left but now came back.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
nvr watched the show and wondered why this thread got bumped outta nowhere....then i come in here and see pure fukkery :heh: so u fire the wife of the main character even tho the show is pulling big ratings (its on cbs so of course it is) and got the nerve to say its cuz you're going in a "different direction" :laff: the fukkery :bryan:....leah remini face looks ridiculous nowadays btw too

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Kevin Can Wait: Season Two; Erinn Hayes Dropped by CBS Sitcom

by Cindy McLennan, June 5, 2017

erinn-hays-exits-kevin-can-wait-ahead-of-season-2-590x393.jpg

(Jeff Neumann / CBS)

Last week, news broke that Kevin James’ King of Queens co-star, Leah Remini, will be a season regular in the second season of his new CBS sitcom, Kevin Can Wait. Now we have learned Erinn Hayes, who played Donna Gable, the wife of James’ character, has been let go.

Reportedly, season two of Kevin Can Wait is going off in a new direction, creatively. Remini, who guest-starred as retired police officer Kevin Gable’s (James) former partner, Vanessa Cellucci, in the season one finale, will return in that role, next season.

Hayes confirmed her reluctant departure from the CBS comedy on social media, tweeting, “True, I’ve been let go from the show. Very sad, I had a great experience season 1. Thank you for all the support from our wonderful fans.”

What do you think? Do you think Kevin Can Wait will explain Donna’s absence in season two, or will they just reboot the TV show, entirely? Are you glad Remini has joined the series? Let us know, below.

Don't know what to think about this but no way this wasn't Kevin James' call. :ohhh:

It'll slowly morph into KoQ 2.0 with the return of Carrie.

good riddance

every episode i was watching the wife bothered me,
same with the fake deacon black guy

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:leon:surprised that Scientology didn't fully banned Leah Remini from getting any jobs in Hollywood especially with her other show trashing it.
:ehh:Maybe they don't have as much power as some think. This is a good look for her.

meh she was filling in on danicng with the stars

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Kevin Can Wait: Season Two; Erinn Hayes Dropped by CBS Sitcom

by Cindy McLennan, June 5, 2017

erinn-hays-exits-kevin-can-wait-ahead-of-season-2-590x393.jpg

(Jeff Neumann / CBS)

Last week, news broke that Kevin James’ King of Queens co-star, Leah Remini, will be a season regular in the second season of his new CBS sitcom, Kevin Can Wait. Now we have learned Erinn Hayes, who played Donna Gable, the wife of James’ character, has been let go.

Reportedly, season two of Kevin Can Wait is going off in a new direction, creatively. Remini, who guest-starred as retired police officer Kevin Gable’s (James) former partner, Vanessa Cellucci, in the season one finale, will return in that role, next season.

Hayes confirmed her reluctant departure from the CBS comedy on social media, tweeting, “True, I’ve been let go from the show. Very sad, I had a great experience season 1. Thank you for all the support from our wonderful fans.”

What do you think? Do you think Kevin Can Wait will explain Donna’s absence in season two, or will they just reboot the TV show, entirely? Are you glad Remini has joined the series? Let us know, below.

Don't know what to think about this but no way this wasn't Kevin James' call. :ohhh:

It'll slowly morph into KoQ 2.0 with the return of Carrie.

just let him wake up and say hunny I had a dream that I was a retired cop married with 2 kids

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if Carrie can save this show. Season one had a couple jokes but ep 1 of season 2 is :francis: