First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
I hate what they did with Namor. Always gotta blend black and Latino issues even in fiction huh? It looks beautiful. This will be cute but they need a KING! Wakanda was always always always ruled by a KING even when BP died he became a god and even more powerful.

Anyone see any Easter eggs? What was that V shape she cut out of the metal?
That's the black girl That's going to become the new iron man

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s just a teaser but they didn’t recast T’Challa so I don’t see why it’s weird that so many women are prominently featured:manny:

Killmonger - dead
T’Chaka- dead
T’Challa - presumably dead
M’Baku - is in the teaser but we don’t know yet how prominently he’ll be featured
W’Kabi - traitorous little shyt and do we even give a fukk about him?

If they introduced White Wolf, I think people would be pissed

Shuri was a fan favorite from the last film and becomes Black Panther in the comics
Queen Ramonda has to assume a leadership with the death of her son and husband
Dora Milaje have always been an important part of Wakanda

I think people being upset there wasn’t a recast is fair but in context of the decision the trailer makes sense

you know how much dumb shyt happened in the comics

peter parker was really a clone in the comics, spider-man got comsic powers in the comics

punisher turned black in the comics

every stupid ass story line in the comics don't need to be adapted to film, in the comics batman was replaced when bane broke his back, they didn't put that in the movie because it's stupid

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm convinced that Coli is full of 50+ year old men. Dudes on here complain and bytch like:flabbynsick: old men. If this is not for you don't watch.

I typed in gaston on google just to see what type of cac shyt you was

You got Gaston not from the disney but from the old ass cartoon, you have to be at least in your 40's to even have fond memories off, but wanna call somebody old and flabby and sick

you speaking on yourself

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
This movie looks like ass. In the comics, Namor washes Wakanda, partly because white boy comic fans had a hard time imagining a successful black country so it was an attempt to neuter them, along with all their vibranium going bye-bye in some other storyline. Here's hoping that is not the case here but oh well.
That said, after how some people were cheering for the Woman is King movie which is basically the glorification of one of the most notorious enslavers in African history, I can't take the opinion of many people, especially on here, seriously.

IronHeart the black female Iron Man. Wheww more black girl power.

WRITER_IRONHEART_MARVEL-STUDIOS_DISNEY_.jpg
From a story/character-writing perspective, she was one of the worst characters in all of fiction. Her being portrayed as Bendis intended would be a disaster. I'm almost curious to see how bad it would be. Almost.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Was that the gold and black Panther suit at the end?! :damn:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Wakanda forever cac

I ain't no cac. But let's talk about Wakanda's love for the white man for a bit

636600854442463306-AP-Film-Summer-Movies-Preview-99372453.JPG

why is a white man called "Captain America" standing in the middle like he's the leader? :mjpls:

original.jpg

didn't he kill T'Chala's father? Now he accepted with open arms in Wakanda. :mjpls:

hYUXwqYf42zgf4gQ9XShmD-320-80.png

Teaching a white man that works for the CIA Wakandan technology? :mjpls:

Seems like Wakandans on that :mjpls:

No wonder

black-panther-killmonger-empathetic-villain-e1551734669474.jpg

came in to regulate, but the Wakandans used underhanded tactics to get him up out of there. :mjpls:

Last edited: