First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wonder who this is

0kM0Fdt.png

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Wonder who this is

0kM0Fdt.png
The recast black panther the reactionaries who clearly aint watch the trailer are mad about.

The question is whether it will follow comics continuity and have his sister be black panther or if they'll use some kind of alternate universe explanation to cast him. It would actually be cool as hell if he was the one who saved his universe but was the last person left, so he came to earth 616 to warn people about what is coming. This sets up the secret wars story line which is one of the GOAT marvel arcs.

Either one is acceptable to me. Its fine if a pre-established character takes on the role. Honestly, it kind of has to be her because if anyone was going to reverse-engineer or pull the heart shaped herb from another dimension, it's her since she's established in the continuity as the smartest person in Wakanda. BUT if it's the second option, that version of black panther would most likely be a version closer to the comic version(genius level intellect, a wizard, and superhuman strength, speed, and reflexes).

Either way, the movie will be fine. It will do its job and print money and entertain people. Everything isn't for everybody.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Shuri's gonna be BP in BP2 for sure. She's going to see Wakanda invaded and destroyed and do whatever it takes to get or recreate the heart shaped herb. I thought that may be a resurrected Killmonger at the end of the trailer, but that's definitely a woman in the suit.

I doubt she'd be BP for BP3 and future marvel movies though. I bet the movie will end showing the young T'Challa replacement and the Disney Wakanda show will flesh out his backstory a bit more.
I read somewhere that Killmonger would be mentoring someone in the Astral Plane. You are probably right.

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
Did y’all watch the trailer? damn near all the men died.. the queen, shuri and female bodyguards are recurring characters that’s essential to the story.. the trailer only showed the aftermath of T’challa’s demise and some ominous threat. I mean atleast articulate what’s the issue and how it could’ve been avoided

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
A lot of near-sighted negros in here cheering this on

Im not mad on some marvel nerd shyt. Cuz im not one first and foremost

but expect a buck broken Wakanda where the women have to hold it down over the black men

this movie will be agenda personified

Also expect to SHARE this movie with latinos. Atlantis in this movie is a hispanic nation

this shyt more than likely is going to be a major L