First Year Coli Fantasy Football League ($30 buy-in)

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
watsup brehs... ill be making a YAHOO fantasy football league for those interested... there will be a $30 buyin, which we will pay through leaguesafe just so every thing is legit...

It will be headsup, live standard draft through yahoo, and there will be PPR (one point per catch), and NO divisions, best teams make the playoffs... i have 3 people in the league currently and i am looking at making it a 10-12 person league...

I have the league and leaguesafe ready to go, but i just want to get a feel for how many of yall are down... i was in a league through the coli last year, but it was through CBS and had 3 divisions, so it was complete garbage.

Post up here, and I will start sending out invites in about a week when it starts to gain traction.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
so far this is who has said they are in, and have spots unless they drop out;

@mellolikeanthony
@Keysopendoors
@KingsnBucs1987
@Flexo Rodriguez
@Front 2 Back
@jilla82
@MIAlien
@Spaceman Piff

so really i have 3 already... thats 11/12.... but chances are some of u will drop out.... i will post the settings here.... but watever u guys want i will change it to that... im not trying to have some wacky ass settings like the cbs league....

one thing id like tho is to have a no wai
vers/minimal 1 day waiver wire.... because in my experience this makes for the most fun... everyone will have to constantly check whos being dropped... it favors those who take it serious... and since were droppin 30 bucks we all will i think...

but if u guys dont want that shyt... we dont have to do it.

2djpdfq.png

2jfjcj5.png

6iw6m8.png

10dfrj7.png

draft has been changed to august 15th... i will be setting up the league safe shortly.