First Year Coli Fantasy Football League ($30 buy-in)

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
@Costanza :salute:

You gonna send another head's up out before the draft?

I'm in breh when do we gotta submit the monies by?

im making the league safe on the weekend... and everyone will have until august 7th to pay there 30$... if people havent paid close to that date i will give their spots to others...

i want to have the draft early, and im thinking we could even make this into a keeper league... and niccas could trade draft picks etc. and shyt lke that.

ill message everyone when the leaguesafe is open... and several times before the draft.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
watsup brehs... ill be making a YAHOO fantasy football league for those interested... there will be a $30 buyin, which we will pay through leaguesafe just so every thing is legit...

It will be headsup, live standard draft through yahoo, and there will be PPR (one point per catch), and NO divisions, best teams make the playoffs... i have 3 people in the league currently and i am looking at making it a 10-12 person league...

I have the league and leaguesafe ready to go, but i just want to get a feel for how many of yall are down... i was in a league through the coli last year, but it was through CBS and had 3 divisions, so it was complete garbage.

Post up here, and I will start sending out invites in about a week when it starts to gain traction.

Let me slide up in this league. I was in the CBS league last year. Thought I was gonna do well until AD decided to whip his kid:shaq2:

I won my first game then went like 0-7 :damn:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Let me slide up in this league. I was in the CBS league last year. Thought I was gonna do well until AD decided to whip his kid:shaq2:

I won my first game then went like 0-7 :damn:

i got u breh, im sending out invites next week... we have 12/12 now... but when i start sending out invites well see who actually drops 30 bones...

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
the draft has been moved to august 15th... im gonna open up the league and the leaguesafe account to pay our 30 bucks this weekend
:dwillhuh:
breh thats during the 1st week of the preseason.

Yall really trying to have it that early?
Dudes will be drafting players that wont even end up playing.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
:dwillhuh:
breh thats during the 1st week of the preseason.

Yall really trying to have it that early?
Dudes will be drafting players that wont even end up playing.

ok ok i hear you, i just leave for school the week after im trying to get it done before that.... August 22nd will be the new date, that gives us almost 2 weeks of preseason ball... you think thats good?

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
ok ok i hear you, i just leave for school the week after im trying to get it done before that.... August 22nd will be the new date, that gives us almost 2 weeks of preseason ball... you think thats good?
yea I guess it doesnt matter that much for me.
I work from home so I can snipe players whenever I need to :skip:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
yea I guess it doesnt matter that much for me.
I work from home so I can snipe players whenever I need to :skip:

theres gonna be no waivers, so when players get dropped their gonna be available... i think it will reward niccas that are on top of their shyt throughout the entire season

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
damn. is it too late to hop in on this....:ld: I played in a league last year (Yahoo) had the best record but ended up in like 7th place... Whole bunch of drama with nikkas cheating during the playoffs:to:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i think 1 day waivers with faab dollars >>> no waivers

don't enjoy stressing about pickups on sundays.. especially if i'm not watching from home

:yeshrug: